Frisian Dew®

them

The green one harvested 6 days ago ill be happy with an oz dried (6.5L pot) and the purple one I recon may just hit 2oz but she was grown in a 10L pot.

Going to try 20L pots next year as the white lavender I have in a 25L pot is going to be a bid yielder maybe 3oz+.

i'm liking the low smelling of the FD's comes in handy with a GH grow and drying.

enjoy your fruits of harvest mate

Cheers RB

42litre bottomless seem to do ok for me, thats what that FD was in and my decent pat med.

Guerilla buckets / poly bucket things from tesco 3 for tenner.

EF

Yer you could have dried this fd on the stealth low odour for sure.

EF

• 3 months later...

Here is an outdoor grown Frisian Dew from a happy Czech customer who got a 1.5 Kg haul from her. Final hight 4m

gallery_70468_4085_145786.jpg

• Like 13

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I hope to grow this in 2016 . I'm considering starting it early inside and transplanting it out May /June any thoughts on soil ? I a have heavy clay and will have to introduce sand or something similar to lighten it up . All/any advice greatly appreciated. Also I a above 54 deg N this and the generally high rainfall is a consideration also . Thanks .

• 3 weeks later...

@@Glen Boy It shoul do well for you mate, Its a great strain. Got one going at teh moment in heavy-ish clay, I amended in with quite a lot of compo, some lime to neutralise and some slow release fert (fbb). She's gone off. One of the most vigourous this year. I love the frisian smoke, the purple gets shit reviews, but I actually love the high, quite mellow but enough to know your high. The green is strong, a proper outdoor skunk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, shes coming down on saturday, shes been flowering for 7 weeks. Ideally you'd take this pheno 9 weeks but with a spot of mould showing she's coming down...Awesome plant. Strong smell. Green Frisian Dew...

fd

fd

• Like 5

Great looking haul gravy, and all the rest. We have some great looking Frisian Duck plants from the season just finishing. Will get some pics up soon

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Here is an outdoor grown Frisian Dew from a happy Czech customer who got a 1.5 Kg haul from her. Final hight 4m

gallery_70468_4085_145786.jpg

Hello there Tony!

Love the pic, love DP, FD :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hahaha a friggin ladder to check out the top colas??!! Thats awesome!! I grew out my first frisian dew last season and she turned into on hell of a nice plant here in central/eastern canada at the 45th parallel. She was 8 meters around the outer perimeter and 1.5meters high. Total yield was 3lbs 4oz(52oz) + 1.5lbunderformed bud(24oz).

frisian dew

Frisian Dew the week of Harvest

A Frisian Dew plant on the drying rack

DP Frisian Dew up close

• Like 1