Frisian Dew®

them

How long does it usually take for Frisian Dew seeds to pop? I've had 5 beans in wet paper towels for nearly 72 hours now and only 1 is showing it's root.

• Like 1

Mine has cracked in about 10hrs

Just put it in warm water. Mix a little after few hours.

The seeds that remain on the surface are no good. Other will start sprouting soon

• 2 months later...

Purple Frisian Dew

gallery_78105_7144_66018.jpg

Put to germ on 1. April. I put them outside on 1st of May

That's not that developed this year surely???

• Like 1

I wondered the same, I had one fd which started very early not seen her recently expect late sept finish.

EF

• Like 1

Indeed it's this years grow. Super fast purple pheno i guess. I have two early plants like this. One is green one and taller. All are topped at 4th node. Grown in 50l pots. Less than ideal position on hill.

• Like 2

Indeed it's this years grow. Super fast purple pheno i guess

Note to self,check your frizzies :lookaround: SQjam,thats a beautiful plant.

• Like 1

Thank you.

First time grower and was amazed when I saw grow from you and others right here on UK420. People can get a bit of inspiration watching and reading grow diaries
"If they can have such a beautiful plants in the UK, I can have it myself too little bit southern" I said to myself :smug:

Will wait a bit for few bigger plants to develop and post here. Next year it's time for few FD's and Durban Poison as a main crop

• Like 1

Great pic's everyone, can't wait to see the smoke reports, FD is defo a great early producer for the uk, mine is about 6 weeks into bud, my cheese and afghan Kush haven't started budding yet, can't seem to get the photos on to here but there's a few in my gallery if anyone would like to check her out, I'm growing her at 53latt

• Like 1

Hi Lesley

Really nice healthy plants you have there. What was the CBD skunk haze like?

About pictures;
Click on the picture you want to post. Options - > share links -BBCode (copy and paste this link)

• Like 1

Watered seed on 20th April this year. In 10L pot in greenhouse near on 8 foot or a few inches from the apex of roof.

gallery_59675_5062_137436.jpg

And I believe a green one ?

gallery_59675_5062_84676.jpg

Was looking at chopping these end of Sept ?

Cheers RB

Edited by rosebowl
  • Like 4

I visited my early pheno today is in 42litre bottomless pot and looking good, prob 7-10 days off harvest, 25-50 brown pistils at present. Was soaking wet but no mould anyway hope it stays that way, buds are large but not super dense which may help with mould i guess, its branches were struggling with weight when wet!

No pics sorry. will at harvest time.

One issue thou it seems to be throwing out a few stealth nanas as I think madgiz named them, could not see any seeds just odd nana in buds... have had this with purple number 1 and didn't seem to be an issue happened late in flower same as these.

Some bad news thou got gifted a Trance by DP from a friend but its gone hermie had pistils early on but since then grew lots of balls so got chop.

@@DutchPassionTony Should i worry about a few nanas?

EF

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 1

One issue thou it seems to be throwing out a few stealth nanas

I have had these on purple pheno frizzies in the past mate,just the odd nana here and there,found a few random seeds in the buds when dry.

Can anyone give some advice on when best to chop these FD's, First year ever iv had plants budding up so big so early into September. ATM im thinking 2/3 weeks time or unless mold starts to take hold. Humidity is high in GH but with a large circulating fan in there and some glass panels removed, skylight and door open (with a bubble wrap screen) theres plenty of air movement which TBH has stopped the autos that were showing signs of mold getting worse full stop for a couple weeks now.. For how much longer though I don't know.

Or any advise on the last stage be greatfull, ATM in 10L and 6.5L pots filled with a compost and coco 50/50 mix, been feeding 1ml/L FM and mll/L BB Bloom ever other watering which atm is every 2/3 days. The last fed though was 1.5ml FM and 4ml BB 5 days ago with a plain watering inbetween, again thinking just water from now on or would she benefit from one more dose of Bloom, With temps atm nowere near high as they have been pots taking longer to dry out so I have a few days left yet to to fed again or not.

The large fans leafs (if laid one on top of each other all the down the plant, are like a colour chart from deep green to light yellow, all dead leafs have been removed as and when.

Also im looking for a busy high if possible?

Cheers RB