DP Test Auto #1 and #5.

Hiphip

hi hiphip they do look very nice an healthy them bud sites do look strange hope they start

to bud up for you mate best of luck

Thanks Geee. I am thinking along the lines of SilC's recomendaton I think. Stay alert and free from stress gee mate.

Hey hiphip mate hows it going cant believe that test auto 1 is not budding it looks nice and healthy though and you never know it might be a photo strain lol keep up the good work lad.

as for that pack of test auto#5 you have it looks like its be tampered with as this is what the test auto#5 pack looks like :wassnnme:

tn_gallery_70005_4231_153584.jpg

peace KDOG

Hi Kdog you happy bastard you. All well in the dog garden I see. I am keeping an eye out on your progress as a grower kdog and have to say well done. They covered up the 05 for an unknown reason but that's the Dutch for you. All the best mucker and stay safe.

Time to be knocking them into 12/12 maybe ! All the best anyway buddy :guitar:

Hi SilC. I do believe that you are correct mate. I will put the strongest into the tent to see if that fires it up. Thanks mucker. I will put her into the tent later today.

Cheers :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...

hi hiphip hows the test #5s doing hope all is well in your garden

The #5'a are still in jiffies. Being potted up tomorrow. I'll do an update then. Stay on top of them gee.

hi hiphip hows the test #5s doing hope all is well in your garden

The #5'a are still in jiffies. Being potted up tomorrow. I'll do an update then. Stay on top of them gee.

Bump :wassnnme:

Hipster these #5's lay in situ in the depths of my chilling device awaiting their future to be decided by this update, so far ~ not so good from the other grows, tell me they're healthy man :unsure:

:yinyang:

Green is good Tony mate. What's not good is the development of the "buds". I.e. There are none. I will give them another week and then they will go. Keep trying they say ......

they are lovely and healthy, standing well and full of green. There are NO buds as of the now. Like I said to Tony, I'll give the #1's another week and then they will go.

Hello Hiphip, I've got my Test Auto#1 on day 45 with no buds either, I'm down to one plant as they all got so huge.

She's on a downward ticking clock now :unsure::nea:

• Like 1

Hi Jim, CK.

Listen guys, the #1 have gone to a friend. Tony has related to me that they are 14 week "SUPER AUTOS" and they need at least 14 weeks of 20/4. My mucker is OK with that so I will report on them when there is any actual growth.

The #5's have remained in jiffies under the 125w cfl since sprouting. Sprouting I say but then stop. No movement in a week. I'll put a pic up but there is fuck all to see.

I believe that the "breeder" needs to go back to the drawing board with the #5's and he needs to reduce the flowering times of the #1.

I really hope that you have OTHER plants on the go my good friends because these are a no show as far as I'm concerned. The #5 will be left as is for one more week.

All the best folk.

Cheers :smokin: :smokin:

• Like 1

They don't sound very appealing for an indoor grow do they ! At least someone will get to toke some :yinyang:

I would say that a 14 week auto, super or fantastic, is unrealistic. That is a 4 week veg and an 8 week run of any reg/fem photo plant, 2 weeks to dry and finish by the time you chop the auto FFS. My choice??? Photos. Anyway, when they do eventually succumb to flowers they SHOULD be the bestest ever so we'll see.

All the best.

• Like 3

14 weeks?! :stoned:

Man, that is a LONG time to wait for an auto! Although it will be interesting to see how big she grows, how much she yields, and what the smoke's like at the end of it...... keep us updated on yer man's progress!

Cheers

Mr. T :pimp:

• Like 1

Cheers Hipstar, I was gonna lend me treehouse to the #5's.. 12 of em so lucky escape there :sweaty: I'm still gonna give them a go as I am a man of my word, but I'm only gonna do 4 in the Budbox IF they get past my prop cab that is lol

• Like 1

Trix, CK. Thanks guys.

I had a message earlier saying that these have gone to the dustbin of breeding and will go no further.

#1 is in a mates. He will pop it into 12/12. I'll try to get a pic. #5's have just been binned, those that do come up should be a nice result but there can be probs in seedling stage.

All the best folk.

yes we will pull the plug on both the test auto's with some regret

test#1. The problem we hit here was the little amount of remaining autoflowering meant the plant was not a predictable and reliable autoflowerer. Not reliable enough for a commercial variety. Most feedback I had here was sceptical, they didnt really believe too much in a 15-20 week auto. It was as long as a photoperiod variety etc. I agree with that BUT we were intrigued by the idea of the ultimate bloom machine, however it was not to be. Maybe we will look into this concept again one day, maybe not.

test#5. Despite some great results earlier, and some good genetics it was perhaps the quality of the seed production that let this one down. Too many incidents with seedlings not looking as good as they should. It wasn't up to standard so all the seeds will be scrapped.

tony