Power of consciousness.

BiPolar Dave

if the details are unimportant, why did you make such a detailed suggestion? without details there is no context, you just become a mind without a body, and a mind without a body dies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, i'd like to think that I was on a similar journey to yourself.I'm only a couple of months in so far having read a couple of Tolle books, at the moment i'm just trying to recognise when i'm using the ego and can occasionally sense a slight feeling of euphoria when this happens.If you have any recommendations i'd love to hear them, as at the moment I feel i'm plagued by my thoughts most of which are probably false and were brought about from the social conditioning effect of society/television/media etc.

I liked this quote of yours

To my eyes the average persons head is now wired up like the power grid in India, just layer upon layer of total bodge ups, a useless framework at the point of no return. The wiring equivelent of a birds nest, waiting at any moment to short out if the voltage increases or the load becomes overbearing.

It reminds me of Fight Club when Tyler says “Self-improvement is masturbation. Now, self-destruction…” I used to think he meant that you should embrace the anarchy that occurs in the film but now I see it a different way.Self improvement is merely stacking more information on top of, as you put it, birds nest wiring.Instead I feel as if I have to destroy the "Self" to ever be free.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

youre still a monkey, covered in a hairless body with a little brain full of hopes and desires and futile questions,but god loves you my dear friend:@))

Just like ur hopes of getting to 50 posts motivates ur posting this small minded drivel....

Edited by BiPolar Dave

Just like ur hopes of getting to 50 posts motivates ur posting this small minded drivel....

No need for that Dave, why post if your not feeling like the genius you think you are?