wow! big grow.

mills1908

All depends where you live.

People certainly dont pay £60+ for seeds if they are planing on growing shite

do you read these boards much veg4s? :unsure: im sure if you look around you will find members who have spent quite a bit more than £60+ on seeds and the grows turned bad, what makes commercial growers different? do you think they bag up wrongen grows and bin it all? lol

dj...

excuse me for just saying once again it depends of location and contacts.

i can only speak for me and mine as can you for you and yours .

• Like 1

Only if you're dealing with cunts :)

I can get a weighed 1/8th for 25 quid, or a weighed oz for 160 quid. Their weed is as good as anything I've ever grown, they smoke so they aint gonna grow a load of old shit.

even tho iv been out of the loop for a long time, id say that is very rare in this day in age unless your buying from a friend with a percy grow.

its all about contacts if you have them you have them ,if not then i guess you better up your game

Thankfully i dont need to up my game because im fully self sufficient and have been for a long time.

thats great for you but what happens when and if you cant ?

then i spose its back to buying shit weed then eh cos thats what dealer weed is eh !

Wan, you can't blame commercial growers for prohibition, that's plain wrong!

Of course the dealers are known to police, so what? You will be too, if you ever get busted.

Under prohibition, we are all criminals. Let's not think we are better one over the other :(

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Fair fucks to the guys for the effort, i think anybody who has the bollocks to try something like that deserves credit.

• Like 2