★ WINNERS ★ of the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

thank you tommy mate!

and if there is a spare ticket in that plain for the cup dont esitate to pm me...

• Like 3

:rofl: possibly dave, possibly. I have been active on the continent. :yinyang: (if your reading number one as left to right that is the five judges grades of my plant aspect/appearance (factor 1), not a savage all round low score from judge one! :rofl:).

Ah right, cheers for the explanation. Really thought "judge 1" had done you there, but fair enough it seems you "did" yourself instead lol

• Like 3

Just want to say a massive thankyou to the sweet seeds team , amazing company , amazing products ! Thanks guys your the best ! :guitar:

• Like 4

Hi mates! :yep:

Thanks!

Good news is that, as some of you already know, mygreenmojo decided to take Budelaire with him, so first and second place will be in Amsterdam... We all know Budelaire deserved to be there, so this really is a good new :stoned: Sweet Seeds will pay for everything for Budelaire, except for the plane ticket that will be payed by mygreenmojo, from his 500 euros prize money. Very nice of you mate ;)

Unfortunatelly I will not be there in Amsterdam with you guys, I just can't be there this year because I've got too many things going on in my personal and professional life right now. Wish I could met you but it will have to stay for another opportunity. And, anyway, you guys will have 2 or 3 colleagues from the Sweet Seeds crew with you to guide you to the event and so :stoned:

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 11

Thanks dude, I was bowled over when he asked, didn't expect it for a second so can't wait now! :guitar:

:notworthy:

Shame you can't be There tommy dude... :yinyang:

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 3

Thanks dude, I was bowled over when he asked, didn't expect it for a second so can't wait now! :guitar:

Winners all round!!! Mygreenmojo your a hero an saint!!!! :guitar:

• Like 2

Nice one mygreenmojo, what a thoughtfull thing to do, not that I'm that surprised, there's some really lovely generous people on here, this site has restored my faith in mankind :guitar:

Edited by Lesley
  • Like 2

Guest Thicky

Top man MyGreenMojo :thumsup:

Hope you and Budelaire have the time of your lives in the Dam and bring back a few piccies to share with us all.

• Like 2

Hehehehe, yes, I'm sure Budelaire and mygreenmojo will have a good time there :stoned:

Yep, wish I could go again, I just don't have the time and I also think that after going 2 years in a row now it's time to give my place to other colleagues from the seedbank who haven't yet had the opportunity to go to the event and all...

But I'm sure you'll be fine with my colleagues and with the other winners from the spanish and czech forum :guitar:

We'll keep in touch, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3