★ WINNERS ★ of the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Congratulations to all placed winners and all entrants in fact were winners with some great diaries and I'm sure some great experiences had by all.

Great prizes won thanks to all concerned for some superb reads!

Who knows may even get a grow in meself work,the po po and jobsworth sparkies permitting,heh heh!

All the best guys,be lucky n Safe..…….........B

Edited by bibs64
  • Like 3

Congratulations mygreenmojo and everybody else. I cannot believe yours truly won something :yahoo: .

Thanks for the opportunity you have given us Tommy and Sweet Seeds :yinyang:

Edited by Scroger Moore
  • Like 4

No Freakin way man!!!

:woot: :woot: :woot: .

I thought i'd be waking up to just another normal morning, ugh err, nope, today has started as one of the best days ever!.

Man, i'm feeling so funky i want to slip on my flares and travolta stylee get my boogie on to Stayin' Alive, ha ha ha ha stayin' alive stayin alive lol.

I will refrain tho as my 3yr old lad allway's, says, "dad, stop dancing". Spoil sport, nothing wrong with my moves :blushing:

I've had a look at the results breakdown, damn how close was it all! Not surprising though with all the crazily good diaries this year.

I'm a bit lost for words at the moment, think it'll take a while to sink in for sure.

Congratulations to all the folks in the compo man :spliff: . Some fine buds pulled all over the place.

Budelaire/Amnesia, superb podium's man, more than well deserved i say :toot: .

And to the following, again all great grows, Enjoy your prizes man :guitar: ,

LaVivaSativa/Serpent/Hiphip/d_n_b/se7en/dotcotton/nelly123/ScroggerMoore/ScumbagGardens/Chilli/Gland/ratdog/buggsy/ska/gthumb_420/rabid/thisUncoliingMortal/S.K./Thicky/TheStoneDuk/Cannabis Kid/smokie1 b c f c/dodgee5/Ganjaman17/Green_bhoy/MonkeyMagic/Lesley/LAMCHOP/Scooby Snax/NMA/weedmonsta/TheStoneDuk/thcthom/Lesley/chemist/dodgee5/vince noir rock n roll star

I so can't wait to go to the Cup and meet the Camel's, ermmmmm, just thought, i don't even have a passport and i don't even know if i need one. I'll get onto that pronto lol

Tommy/Sweetseeds/Compo Guys, I'm super-stoked man, lost for words now.......totally

Peace to all :hippy:

Massive congrats mygreenmojo a very well deserved win and congrats to Budelaire & Amnesia for the runner up prizes and 5th I'll take that, chuffed to bits as the standard was very high this year!

Congrats again mygreenmojo and enjoy your trip to the cup :yahoo:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 6

Well done to all the winners, great diaries with some great grows. It's great of sweet seeds to offer prizes just for sharing your wonderful grows. These competitions are a fantastic way for sharin your knowledge so that new growers can learn and even some experienced growers can pick up on things they might have never done or thought of doing. I hope you all enjoyed your bud as much as I enjoyed watching your plants grow and reading your diaries.

• Like 3

Massive congratulations to Susan! er, i mean MGM! :yahoo: :yahoo: nice one mate, i bet you didn`t see that coming, i didn`t lol :wink: and congratulations to Budelaire and Amnesia, so close lads, but that`s the nature of this cup now, at least you get some cash to spend :dj:

well done to all those that beat me and hard luck to those that didn`t lol:)

• Like 4

Congratulations to all of you, some very inspirational diary's, hats off to you all.

HT.

• Like 2

Guest Thicky

Congratulations to all the winners - it has been a great competition with some fantastic grows. :yep:

[THE BIGGEST THANKS TO TOMMY & SWEET SEEDS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW YOUR EXCELLENT STRAINS

:yep: !!!!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :yep:

• Like 6

congratulations to all but one more name coming ;)

there's two theStoneDuk in that list

Well Done Bingo,

Congratulations to Bud and Amnesia, also Sativa Bro :yep: ooright ooright!, and Hiphip :yep:

rest is rubbish :D

NMA

Edited by NMA
  • Like 2

Guest ScumbagGardens

Nice 1 Mr Mojo :yep:

Did have a £1 on Budelaire,but never mind :(

Congratulations to everyone else :clapping: (except NWA,he's mean :P )

Thanks again Mr Sweet Seeds,nice to be rewarded for our efforts.Suppose I'd better share it with the nipper as he put in a small bit of work :) .How do we go about getting a postage address to you ?

• Like 5

Congratulations to all the winners! Well done all!

I cant believe i even scraped into the top 40! :yahoo::guitar:

Thanx for v.much to sweetseeds and everyone here at 420 who made the competition possible! Big up yr'selfs!

Still grinning! :rofl:

atb dodgee

• Like 2

nice one mygreenmojo!

well done mate,didint see that coming...great grow by the rest of the participants!

• Like 2

:rofl: cheers man. I was glad to see the breakdowns and I was very happy to see I did really well on all counts except the main one... the judges were too kind there too, and I was surprised to see my name in big letters as I thought it was doomed come chop.

Can't wait to get stuck in though! They smell insane when burping.

gallery_61117_3938_359388.jpg

• Like 6

:rofl: cheers man. I was glad to see the breakdowns and I was very happy to see I did really well on all counts except the main one... the judges were too kind there too, and I was surprised to see my name in big letters as I thought it was doomed come chop.

Can't wait to get stuck in though! They smell insane when burping.

gallery_61117_3938_359388.jpg

that a prize and half!

why they dont do the cup around yours?

top pictures my friend and sooooooooooo close!

• Like 2