100th Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Class plant to win and nice 100th, well done Yosser, don`t want to jinx it but i seriously doubt you`ll be out voted before next thursday lol

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

Class plant to win and nice 100th, well done Yosser, don`t want to jinx it but i seriously doubt you`ll be out voted before next thursday lol

next thursday u ---- :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Guest yosser hughes

gallery_10832_4417_7276.jpg

well done yosser.

cor that would be nice lol it aint over yet dad cheers anyhow :bong: a centenary cup yum yum i got the weed to fill it :rofl:

well done yosser..

all of the pics are top notch..

be proud lads.. very proud !!

always luvin La Vivas Hash !!!

What a fuck up

Was talking with J earlier and he said about the software malfunction, fcking typical,the 100th CotC and it fucks up

Oh well, recount

T, x

Guest yosser hughes

well done yosser..

all of the pics are top notch..

be proud lads.. very proud !!

always luvin La Vivas Hash !!!

thanks bro got to win it first

What a fuck up

Was talking with J earlier and he said about the software malfunction, fcking typical,the 100th CotC and it fucks up

Oh well, recount

T, x

:rofl: just my luck bro :rofl: a cup would be nice though put it on the mantle like :rofl:

Guest yosser hughes

you are gonna go all gwyneth arent ya lol

i'll just help the emotions flow a little more by pointing out its the hundredth COTC, a massive landmark and a huge honour :wassnnme:

get that frickin frock dry cleaned :stoned:

frock is on bro but wheres the cup for such an event ?? :rofl:

:toot::band:CONGRATULATIONS YOSSER :band:

:toot:

:yahoo: Here you go Yosser, You can borrow mine until Joolz sorts yours out. :yahoo:

med_gallery_54925_3127_226711.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Guest yosser hughes

ddiolch i bawb a bleidleisiodd i mi fy mod yn dda yn hapus yma, ond byddai cwpan wedi cyrraedd y brig i mi fod yn y comp 100 eg, tynn i debyg y gweinyddwyr byth o wel diolch ots

thanks to everyone that voted for me,i`m just over the moon at winning this,a big thanks to dee at N.E.G for giving me the seeds free of charge in exchange for a diary,well if u can call it that but hey what a strain the frock is on and shhh dont tell anyone i got a pair of my misses thongs on :blushing: joolz i do hope we get this sorted :woot: public inquiry :innocent:

• Like 3

Guest yosser hughes

:yahoo: Here you go Yosser, You can borrow mine until Joolz sorts yours out. :yahoo:

u lucky lucky ------- thanks :stoned:

gallery_8903_1832_17016.jpg

Der der de de derr der derrrrrrrrr!!!!!

Looks like you are past the post yosser very well done..:yep:

de de de de de der de da da de de de fucking great feeling thanks dede de der dr df df df wow :stoned:

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

thats nice bro yummy :stoned:

• Like 1

ddiolch i bawb a bleidleisiodd i mi fy mod yn dda yn hapus yma, ond byddai cwpan wedi cyrraedd y brig i mi fod yn y comp 100 eg, tynn i debyg y gweinyddwyr byth o wel diolch ots

Sorry but is that welsh or are you doing a GP and blubbing as I don't understand a word of it..lol

• Like 1