colour mix one

pier09

I got a colour mix no 1 from DP. two passion, two shaman and 2 frisian dew. The FD were the wrong colour ( each pheno has a colour) they were the colour of jorge diamond. Anyway 5 on 6 germed in 3 days. They are each in a pot 17 cm under the sun and quite good looking on their 12th day. 1o days with root prop. biobizz, two days just water and then biogrow. Inputs appreciated

Hi pier09. I hope this goes well for you, it will be interesting to compare the different varieties and how they perform. Is this an outdoor UK grow? Are you able to say approximately where you are?

All the best with this one !

[si

I grow in Switzerland. Not much sun now, but they are coming nicely, 13 cm building their 4th level of leaves. They outgrew some white widow (sensi) 10 days older! I hope for some sunny weather in the days to come.

I forget to say they are on their 20th days. Will post some pictures. All the best, BOOM SHANKAR. I was of the generation rubbing plants in Manali in the early 70es, I discovered growing not long ago, coming back to Europe. All the best !!

URL=https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=77989]gallery_73257_4377_102885.jpg[/url]

frisian dew DP 17 days

Edited by pier09

URL=https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=77990]gallery_73257_4377_52996.jpg[/url]

Passion DP 17 days

I'll add, because I grow all this on my terrace, that in Switzerland from jan 012 you can legally grow up to 4 plants whithout questions.

at least in four (out of 22 ) cantons, the french speaking ones ( GE, VD, NE,...)

If you are 2 adults in a household = 8 plants !! (provided both water them!)

I really hope that this trend is for the rest of Europe. What a better way to cut down organised crime profits.

Good luck to you all.

• Like 1

I'll add, because I grow all this on my terrace, that in Switzerland from jan 012 you can legally grow up to 4 plants whithout questions.

at least in four (out of 22 ) cantons, the french speaking ones ( GE, VD, NE,...)

If you are 2 adults in a household = 8 plants !! (provided both water them!)

I really hope that this trend is for the rest of Europe. What a better way to cut down organised crime profits.

Good luck to you all.

Yes - that is commonsense at work and I hope for all the UK growers that there one day the UK gets sensible policies like Switzerland

The plants are looking great, perhaps they will be Ok for another week or two before repotting them.

Boom Shankar indeed my friend, I hope you have a beautiful balcony of Swiss/Dutch ganja in a few months !

URL=https://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=80093]gallery_73257_4377_128281.jpg[/url]

Passion DP 27 days.

waiting for better weather. Mid june I still get them inside for the night.