Ganjaman's 2012 Grow Show

Ganjaman17

these 2 are an automazar and a taiga i believe, im sure the taiga seem to have the most growth from all of them so far.

med_gallery_4390_4195_295495.jpg

and the pot, i believe is a taiga. its a 10l pot and i wanted to see how this one gets on compared to the ones in the bed.

med_gallery_4390_4195_447380.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Zion86 Cheers Mate :) had one nice week so far definetly brought some growth on.

I am waiting for my friend to bring a camera back i left it in his camper and he went off to a festival :wassnnme:

There are 3 of them that have come on much faster than the others and have some small and very thc covered buds forming, the really do smell very nice and im looking forward to smoking these. the others are further behind by a far way and i think i have one big one that looks promising i think its an automazar so im hoping this is going to be the biggest yielder :guitar: its getting on for around 3 ft

• 4 weeks later...

i will make a quick apology for a lack of updates, i have had lots of personal issues this least few months. i have photos of the plants nicely budded up and still have afew waiting the chop. this really has been a nightmare to keep on here, ive been without home for a while and my new home has no signal for internet and lack of money makes it hard to keep updates regular, i will arrange the photos and update when i can hopefully in the next few weeks.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Very late i know but better than never i thought, here is a few pics of the plants unfortunately taken on my phone so not the best of quality. It certainly has been an experience with these autos, a pleasant one at that. i have had some very smelly sticky and strong buds amongst these and has almost definetly swung me to give some of these another bash next year.

An automazar which were the highest yielders and a think different or taiga

med_gallery_4390_4195_29612.jpg

the plant on the right, some very nice crystal covered buds on her.

med_gallery_4390_4195_114056.jpg

med_gallery_4390_4195_155637.jpg

An automazar bud i believe.

med_gallery_4390_4195_195058.jpg

med_gallery_4390_4195_42162.jpg

med_gallery_4390_4195_10172.jpg

med_gallery_4390_4195_109137.jpg

alot of the plants showed fairly good resistance to mold alothough there was a little spot here and there, the automazars suffered the most one plant i believe to be a taiga had no mould at all even though all its neighbours were affected.

a pic of some of the trimmed buds

med_gallery_4390_4195_433883.jpg

Some real lovely stickiness going on with these

gallery_4390_4195_322793.jpg

gallery_4390_4195_65450.jpg

and a pic of some dried buds

gallery_4390_4195_83545.jpg

the long slender bud in the pic above was a plant that was really special against all of the others it wasnt the best of yielders although that was probably down to enviroment and feed or lack of. but the smoke had a real pungent taste the high was very strong which surprised me from an auto. it put me into quite a sedated dream like state after not smoking terribly much of, as good as some proper cheese or psychosis im sure this bud belonged to the think different which i am going to try again next year outdoors. The automazar although the highest yielders were not up there in the taste, high and strength department and seemed to take longer to finish than all of the others, the taiga had a really nice smell to them and were very sticky, resinous plants with a nice high. all three were a pleasure to grow and smoke. Many Thanks DP

hi ganjaman, and pleased to hear you enjoyed your auto experience. Most of the people that try auto's for the first time say they never expected them to be such good smokes. I think I can honestly say that has been one of the most common comments I have had about our seeds since being on UK420

Another good mould resistant auto we get good feedback on is Tundra which uses our Passion #1 genetics.

all the best man

tony

hey Tony,

thanks mate, mould was quite an issue for me as my greenhouse is situated in the bottom of a small valley and does tend to be rather too humid something i hadnt really thought about. I think the yields could have been improved ever so slightly if i had sown the seeds a few weeks earlier and fed them some proper nutes these had one feed of levingtons tomorite when the buds were starting to be visible and apart form that just water. One surprising thing was that some of the buds seem to have a slighlty oily feel to them rather than sticky. i had a few weeks of worry towards the chop as one damp evening i could smell the plants at least 50-60m from the greenhouse, i also had a few males kicking around nearby so i did selectivly pollinate some of the lower branches of some of these autos and have got some seeds somewhere although i seem to have put them somewhere rather too safe at the minute

Sorry to hear about your troubles mate, i hope everything is getting more settled for you now :)

They look pretty good considering how small they were, enjoy the smoke dude :skin_up:

• Like 1

cheers mate, things are much more settled now been a godsend really having these autos and the greenhouse its solely that thats kept me in smoke since july and a nice smoke too :)