Ganjaman's 2012 Grow Show

Ganjaman17

Afternoon All :)

Thought it was about time i kicked this diary off as the weather is warm enough now.

Ive got 3 x AutoMazar

3 x Taiga

3 x Think Different

tn_gallery_4390_4195_31556.jpg

All autoflowering fems, i thought the sweet seeds ones were pretty good so this will make an interesting comparison in the final smokes. I put the seeds into germ last week and all 9 sprouted before i popped them into 0.5l pots of compost, ive had a big problem with stinging nettles in the farm manure this year so i decided to use compost from the garden centre to start them in and it gives me a week or two to decide wether to go for the well rotted manure from the heap. The Taiga where the first off the mark and the quickest to grow out the lot. These are in the greenhouse at the minute on a shelf low down at the back. I will have to get the camera out and try and get some pics up this weekend of them.

Im off to enjoy a bit more of this fine sun were having and will be back with another update soon. :B):

Cheers Ganjaman :hippy:

• Like 1

Cheers Serpent :)

Heres some pics of the seedlings, ive had 8/9 germ and looks like ive got one mutant possibly.

Heres the Taiga seedlings, seemed to have the most root growth fastest from them all

med_gallery_4390_4195_332940.jpg

Bit of a naff pic but theyre still little, this is the AutoMazar. Im looking forward to seeing what this does after seeing others grows of this. Got one mutant looking one from these hope she rights herself

med_gallery_4390_4195_5562.jpg

And the Think Different, only 2 of these have shown. Im not sure why, but hey it sometimes happens.

med_gallery_4390_4195_33461.jpg

The weather really has been terrible recently, although these are in the greenhouse so they are staying fairly warm just lacking in light, come on the sun :B):

• Like 1

Lets hope you get some sunny weather soon, the bad northern euro summer can last forever ....or can it? lol

• Like 1

thanks for popping in guys ;)

I really have no idea whatsoever what this growing season is going to bring with the weather. Its about time now for me to do my repotting, I have some 10-15l pots ready, i am going to go straight into them with some compost. I think its time to dig out the roots excel and multizyme as im sure theyre going to need a little push with all this poor weather were having.

ganjaman, at least a greenhouse will protect them from the rain lol

The summer for the Dutch/Northern european outdoor growers has simply not been there this year. What you really need is a few hours of sun each day to arrive, good luck

• Like 1

That is one plus side to the greenhouse Tony, not having to contest the rain. Although im thinking of putting 3 outdoors to see how they do, they did seem to have a little growth spurt with the few days of sun this last week.

TRIPPLE B cheers mate ;)

I repotted them yesterday into 2l size pots with some fresh compost. They are roughly showing 2-3 sets of leaves so far. Will try and get some pics up later.

Anyone that has planted Auto's outdoors in northern europe this year has not got much help from the weather, maybe July/August will be the sunny months this year. So good luck ganjaman

• Like 1

its not looking brilliant so far, my moneys on the later part of the year more october time being warmer so maybe good for non autos.

heres a pic of my little ones just after i repotted them. Im hoping though that all 8 will produce a nice harvest in total.

med_gallery_4390_4195_57080.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

heres a quick update of how they are getting along, they have all reached around 3-4 internodes high and arre starting to show preflowers on a few of them.

med_gallery_4390_4195_340970.jpg

I am going to do the final repot this week, into something around 10l's i think. they have just been in compost and given water so far.

Hi Ganjaman, hope the weather & plants pull through for you fella! Nightmare growing outdoor lol

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Zion86 Cheers for popping in mate ;)

well nearly 2 weeks since the last update, i was certain it hadnt been that long :wassnnme:

a group shot of the ladies, most showing preflowers everywhere now and looking like they want to start some bud formation.

med_gallery_4390_4195_854559.jpg

i decided to plant them all in one bed apart from one, the bed is about 12" deep and contains a mix of compost that i had previously grown some salad in. the plants area about a foot apart and there should be plenty of room for the roots to do what they want without stunting anything else im hoping.

the smallest one of them all, i think this ones an automazar. would have come in handy if got the pot labels like some of the others :wassnnme:

med_gallery_4390_4195_581237.jpg