trichome jungle kalishnapple

MD84

peaches and cream with abit of spice very nice ive got the tropicanna cut but missed out on bmans offering on the tude

bannanaman found this pheno (tropicanna) after sonic from sonic seeds gave him some seeds to try

both well respected uk breeders

the yield is high and you dont need mass amounts of light either that room thats pictured has 8x600w 8ft x 8ft can pull 5-8 kq- 5kg suicide cheese 8kg kalishnapple agent o etc

just popped some kalishnapple x chimeras (gf x bb) that a friend did hoping to find something nice among those

theres some pics of the kalishnapple and agent o in my gallery

peace :wink:

• Like 3

A friend has Sonic`s clone of the Kalishnapple and apparently the yield on it is very very high ! one of the biggest producers he has seen if i remember correctly :yep:

FG :v:

Got that in now supposed to be big yielder hears hoping. :skin_up:

TS :skull:

i'm kicking myself now, i waited too long and now they're out of stock. never mind more beans need a buying

i'm kicking myself now, i waited too long and now they're out of stock. never mind more beans need a buying

Those kalisnapple kush are back in stock MD84.

:smokin:

thanks mate i noticed that yesterday, unfortunately other beans have made their way up the list instead

atb

thanks mate i noticed that yesterday, unfortunately other beans have made their way up the list instead

atb

Ive seen and tasted this kali and it's amazing. most certainly the highest yielder I have ever come across, and the smell and taste are something to be reckoned with, so fruity and pungent. 16 ladies in a tent produced over a gram a watt with one 600, in soil.. !! She is very light and nute hungry, would love to see her in hydro :guitar: happy days. Peace

peaches and cream with abit of spice very nice ive got the tropicanna cut but missed out on bmans offering on the tude

bannanaman found this pheno (tropicanna) after sonic from sonic seeds gave him some seeds to try

both well respected uk breeders

the yield is high and you dont need mass amounts of light either that room thats pictured has 8x600w 8ft x 8ft can pull 5-8 kq- 5kg suicide cheese 8kg kalishnapple agent o etc

just popped some kalishnapple x chimeras (gf x bb) that a friend did hoping to find something nice among those

theres some pics of the kalishnapple and agent o in my gallery

peace :wink:

That agent o is dank as fck in that gallery of yours man. nice work :bong:

• 3 weeks later...

A friend has Sonic`s clone of the Kalishnapple and apparently the yield on it is very very high ! one of the biggest producers he has seen if i remember correctly :yep:

nice one farmer, have you heard anything about the flavours though?

hi guys , i have not tried the kalishnapple kush yet but have been told its a big yielder like the kalishnapple with kush phenotypes and kalishnapple phenos but both carry big yield ,

the flavour and taste of kalishnapple are tropical pastle like banana , peach some spice but not haze more like indian from the kalimist . she can be very potent and smelly if grow well .

sonic

nice one farmer, have you heard anything about the flavours though?

hi guys , i have not tried the kalishnapple kush yet but have been told its a big yielder like the kalishnapple with kush phenotypes and kalishnapple phenos but both carry big yield ,

the flavour and taste of kalishnapple are tropical pastle like banana , peach some spice but not haze more like indian from the kalimist . she can be very potent and smelly if grow well .

sonic

Yo dude,

How similar is the schnaps to jacksang? They sound similar and don't look a million miles apart from the pics iv seen of schnaps.

they are not at all similar in smell or taste just both big yielders mate

your gunna be in for a treat wan very special girl indeed

al never let the schnapps leave my room ever I'm doing abit of work with it so I can keep hold of the genetics just incase the worst happens

an s1 attempt

with a few other s1 crosses with it

also gunna do some regular seeds too

currently trying some a friend did schnapps x chimeras gfxbb allready looks like a nice sativa pheno is there so looks promising

peace

• Like 2

sonic did you grab some of the ks kush?

been waiting for someone to post some pics up of the phenos but no joy yet

hope all is well your way

peace

peace

not tried the ks kush yet mate , got a few new kalishnapple plants to flower new phenos and some other pals are doing some crosses , i am going fem her to the bubba kush or rather the bubba to the shnapps

peace

not tried the ks kush yet mate , got a few new kalishnapple plants to flower new phenos and some other pals are doing some crosses , i am going fem her to the bubba kush or rather the bubba to the shnapps

pre98 or katsu mate

reckon the purple urkle would be a good choice too along with the killerqueen and fire og

peace

peace

pre98 or katsu mate

reckon the purple urkle would be a good choice too along with the killerqueen and fire og

peace

pre 98 , the best bubba i have tried , weve had it ages now didnt get the urkle to reverse but will do it next time had to many sats in the reverse tent and the urkle got to must sts