trichome jungle kalishnapple

MD84

hello people! pretty much as above :skin_up: have you done it? what kind of taste could i expect from her? the ad mentions lemon but i don't want the same old lemon without some other nice flavours added. flowering time says 10 weeks i believe, is this correct?

thanks for any info, except the advert :wassnnme:

• Like 1

Is that the Kalisnapple Kush listed on attitude? Sonic made the original kalisnapple, UK pineapple x kali mist.

I haven't tried them but would also like to know what if others have. The photo on attitude looks incredible but if you read the description i think that photo is of the original kalisnapple in Sonics grow room.

Ive got some Trichome Jungle Mantis F2's for the UK420 diary comp, if they are nice I will probably buy a pack of another strain of theirs.

:smokin:

• Like 4

Ive not seen much grown of theirs although their was a diary started on trichome jungles mantis here i think but i dont think it got finished, it was approx 2 to 3 months back.

A friend of mine was banging on about some of these strains beacuse he's seen pics on the tude.

I've never heard of them before and was suspicious of the funky name.

Who are Trichome Jungle anyway?

A friend of mine was banging on about some of these strains beacuse he's seen pics on the tude.

I've never heard of them before and was suspicious of the funky name.

Who are Trichome Jungle anyway?

Not a lot of info Frank but I caught the Name Bananaman (I think) whist doing some research. BRITISH BREEDER Frank

Cheers :smokin:

I dont know too much other than a guy called Bananaman is the breeder. Im pretty sure its a british outfit. I think I saw threads going back to 2009 with his work so he hasnt sprung up out of no where.

Trichome jungle and bananaman have a helpdesk on another forum, happy googling.

:smokin:

edit - you beat me to it Hiphip, rudy sausage fingers!

Edited by SickLeaf
  • Like 2

Ive not seen much grown of theirs although their was a diary started on trichome jungles mantis here i think but i dont think it got finished, it was approx 2 to 3 months back.

was it the one with the agent orange mate?

the pics on the tude do look nice, but i also notice a few lights in that room.

Bakers dozen, unlucky for some :yinyang:

whats that in, a seally bag?

They arrived along with my auction beans so I expect that our beloved leader kept the original. Never judge a book by it's cover as you know Frank.

I will be popping 15 - 2 beans on Saturday and starting my comp diary then mate. Come along for the ride.

Cheers :smokin:

well this strain looks rather nice, humungous buddage in that diary i saw. apparently they smell like tropical refresher sweets? sounds nice

A friend has Sonic`s clone of the Kalishnapple and apparently the yield on it is very very high ! one of the biggest producers he has seen if i remember correctly :yep:

FG :v:

• Like 1

A friend has Sonic`s clone of the Kalishnapple and apparently the yield on it is very very high ! one of the biggest producers he has seen if i remember correctly :yep:

FG :v:

nice one farmer, have you heard anything about the flavours though?