BUDDA ROOM

BLUERIZLA1979

I would consider moving the intake and extract duct apart a bit, there can't be much air circulation with them being that close, air will be coming straight out of one and going in the other without circulating round the tent.

I agree. Extraction up top above or to side of light. Intake down near pot level. Use a clip on or pc fan to push hot air from bulb to extract.

The way you currently have it will not be doing the plants any good I wouldn't think.

Guest The pirate

I'm doing my first grow in a DR90 got a 400w light no intake just a 4" outtake sucking through my carbon filter at the top, I have my flap at the bottom open whilst the lights on to keeps temps down my extract ductin is just on top blowing into the room, got windows open all the time tho for good circulation, just the small one in bedroom and landing will do. My babies are doing good. Check out my First grow post, under this one.

I got a Budda room 1 X 1 X 2 and had it for all most two years and its as good as the day I bought it and for the cost of the tent I thinks its top notch not a lot of light leak lots less the the dark room street I have looked at.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest greentip

Hi

Mine outgassed and gave me major headaches !! Cheap nasty crap..... mine is now lying in a box in the shed.... Anyone want it ?

• 4 months later...

everyone knocks these tents but if youve got a small budget i.e. under 200 quid well its a cheap way of setting up i got one 1200x1200 and got 6 grows out of it till it was robbed ok after a year or so it was what can i say in a used condition but so what its all i could afford and served me well, someone else is getting the benefit of it now. so crack on m8 growing is not just for the well to do,and anyway you can always upgrade as and when funds allow. oh good luck with your grow

• 3 months later...
Guest AutoPoter

my first tent was one of those budda rooms ,and it was cheap and nasty it did the job but the poles and corner pieces were very weak and easily snapped the light baffles didnt really block the light the zips broke about 3 months in .i had to cover the tent in black materail to make sure it was light proof .as soon as i was able i binned it and bought two secret jardin DR and there the best tents by a mile imho ...so dont be fooled by the cheap price they are absolute shite and buy a well known branded tent it certainly makes life more easy . :yinyang:

e2a i had heat issues aswell never thought it could be linked to the tent but there you go .the mylar was thin from what i remember and ripped easily as i say i had to cover it in a black sheet as there was hundreds of pin prick light holes all over the tent and at night it glowed

bought one also for a quick fix as i needed a grow like yesterday!

from day one the left had door only opens half way there is also more holes than in my grandpas old socks!

every tent i have ever put up (a few) they all smell at the start!

cheap and nasty for sure :yinyang:

e2a, any tent sports plastic clips for light and filter bars......RUN

Edited by AutoPoter

I did it wi th all my equipment really when I started .... just bought the cheapest of everything I needed and you soon find out you get what you pay .

I've had to replace everything over the corse of the last 5 years . And now only buy the best I can afford instead of being tight fisted . :yinyang:

Ive been using a 120 budbox for a couple of years with no probs except if you have a cf i would not use the plastic pole hangers as mine both snapped and nearly let a very heavy cf fall onto my crop.So definately beef up the hangers and the tent will serve you well.Oh and the zips are still working fine.

Good luck with the grow :smokin:

+1 i have been using one for over a year now with 5 inch extraction just upgraded to a dimmable ballast as the temps go high when giving it 600 so is now set to 450

I still have mine and used it up till November last year. Ill be going back to it. I had no gas or anything from mine it's rock and still as good as the day I bought it. Maybe I have a older one and the new ones just crap ? I don't know but mine rocks