It's not the winning...

Day 39 Update

This is yesterdays update really, but didn't manage to get the photographs off my camera in time to update.

The girls all received almost a week of daylight during the mini heatwave we had. The sunlight really helped boost them along, especially for the two sads which were able to use all the extra light to prepare for flowering which started towards the end of the real sunlight session. The +speed and BJ both put on a good bit of weight and lots of resin during the sunlight too. All are back in the tent again on 20/4 lighting now that the weather has returned to a more familiar grey overcast type affair.

med_gallery_58777_3012_75062.jpg

Both the +speed and the Blackjack are hungry girls and had a big feed at about 2.5ml/l of bloom a couple days back. My SAD's had a little bit of difficulty at one stage, with sad #1 looking like it contracted lsf but I gave them a feed of light grow and they picked up so i'm thinking it was possibly a slight case of calcium def in the one that looked poorly... they have both perked up a lot now though.

It's hard to see at the moment but they are stacking on the weight, +speed has very large resinous and rock hard buds developing, she's very leafy given that she was a tri foliate girl but that's giving more bud with three budsites at each node on the main cola.

med_gallery_58777_3012_94823.jpg

med_gallery_58777_3012_89229.jpg

I'll update with better photos either this evening or tomorrow, but I'm expecting the real good stuff to come in the next week or two as the +speed and blackjack throw their last remaining energy into budding up.

G

• Like 7

The girls looking spoton G. Some real sexy ladies ya got in there mate. Can i have 10mins alone with them? :naughty:

Quality pics mate.

DC1

• Like 1

congrats! the sun really makes wonders... my +speed is 34 days old and needs few more days to look like yours in day 28...

i'm happy it doesn't stink, there's only a small herb smell if i stick my nose in the grow.

so i was wondering, at your stage, how is the +speed odor now ? still bubble gummy? is it anything like the easy detectable skunk ? :)

i'm still hoping for a low odor strain because of my cheap carbon filter that isn't even plugged in right now.

• Like 1

Good luck with your nomination dude.

Yo Rabid dude, thankyou kind sir :)

The girls looking spoton G. Some real sexy ladies ya got in there mate. Can i have 10mins alone with them? :naughty:

Quality pics mate.

DC1

Hey DC, thanks buddy not sure if I can let you disrupt their purity dude .. rofl

Nice to see the girls budding up and congrats on the nomination :yep:

Yo Serps, they're filling out nicely now :) thanks dude

congrats! the sun really makes wonders... my +speed is 34 days old and needs few more days to look like yours in day 28...

i'm happy it doesn't stink, there's only a small herb smell if i stick my nose in the grow.

so i was wondering, at your stage, how is the +speed odor now ? still bubble gummy? is it anything like the easy detectable skunk ? :)

i'm still hoping for a low odor strain because of my cheap carbon filter that isn't even plugged in right now.

Hey dude, they can let out a bit of a pong to be honest, I wouldn't say its the smelliest but I wouldn't be happy without my carbon filter attached. Mine is a cheap one and it's at the end of the road so this is the last grow with it b4 I get a new one. Just stick your filter on if you have it already man, no point taking any risks... safety first!

--------------------

Day 43 today. All four plants were very thirsty so I gave them a big drink. A feed of bloom for all four today too.

Photos of the girls tonight, I promise! Once they've had a drink :)

• Like 4

+Speed and Blackjack Day 43

S.A.Ds Day 32

So I am due a good size update, especially since getting a generous nomination for GOTM which means a lot to me, whether I got any votes or not it's nice to be selected for something, generally I don't get much recognition for anything outside of here so it makes a really nice change!

You'll see in the photos that I've had a bit of an issue getting the feeding right for these, especially the blackjack and I've torched her a bit and it shows with the tip burn, not to worry... I aint harvesting the leaves :P and the buds seem just fine at the mo.

I've been pinching bits off the +speed and the BJ, no shame here though as I would have nothing whatsoever to smoke otherwise and that's just not how I want to roll, I had to pay for it once and that was fine but it left me out of pocket. Anyway, my SAD sisters will be untouched through to harvest (a first for greedy old me) so I'm excited about that too.

Anyway on with the photographs !

Click any photograph to view it in the gallery

Group Shot in the Tent

med_gallery_58777_3012_209654.jpg

With the Flash

med_gallery_58777_3012_336338.jpg

BlackJack

med_gallery_58777_3012_16695.jpg

BJ Bud

gallery_58777_3012_142795.jpg

More BJ Bud

gallery_58777_3012_36541.jpg

.. and Some

med_gallery_58777_3012_38096.jpg

+Speed Lovely big maple leaf type fan leaves

med_gallery_58777_3012_79526.jpg

+Speed - Trying to show off the main cola which is actually pretty fat

med_gallery_58777_3012_160338.jpg

Lovely Resin

:yep:

med_gallery_58777_3012_108033.jpg

..and some more...

gallery_58777_3012_164225.jpg

The S.A.D. Sisters

med_gallery_58777_3012_34362.jpg

SAD #1

med_gallery_58777_3012_107893.jpg

SAD #2

med_gallery_58777_3012_125360.jpg

Both these girls are showing great potential, both are healthy and growing rapidly :yep:

Here's also a screen of my schedule which I mainly use to keep track of what day I'm at :P

med_gallery_58777_3012_10216.jpg

Well that's it for now, more updates in the next week or so as we approach harvest day for the first two plants.

Peace out

G

• Like 5

I think these sweet seeds autos deserve more exposure and I think I might continue this in the grow diary section in order to get the views :) I'll still put the final results in here to make it complete though :yep:

Ridiculous grow, man. I am a Sweet Seeds fan, and there's plenty of genetic to play with in 2012. Can't wait to see you do a Mohan Ram or Green Poison...

• Like 1

Still bangin out the sexy pics G.

They all look wicked mate. They are really enjoyin your company. Top work :skin_up:

Hope ya well mate :smokin:

DC1

• Like 1

I think these sweet seeds autos deserve more exposure and I think I might continue this in the grow diary section in order to get the views :) I'll still put the final results in here to make it complete though :yep:

yo G..

what does the above mean dude..?..straight over my wee head..

loving the close up pics dude..always get a real sense off how much you really enjoy your plants from your diaries..good stuff..

take care dude.. :yep:

• Like 1

Hey guys cheers!

DC1 thanks dude, the +speed and BJ came down recently, perhaps a little earlier than they could have but I desperatley needed some smoke, and they're both great but curing as we speak.

UCM, hey dude that post I forgot to follow up, I was going to start a new thread in the main grow diary section of the site to give the sweet seeds autos im growing more exposure to folks as a lot of folk dont really look at these subforums as much.

I've been pushed for time though, the harvest has left me quite stoned too hehe so I need to get off my butt and do some updates, I'll try start the new thread this afternoon and link to it from here. But also put up some finished product photos this morning and some shots of the SAD girls since they're still growing away like crazy.

More in a bit :)

G

• Like 1