Blueberry

Guest nelly123

Guest nelly123

Hi ppl, sorry for lacking wi update's but as some of you no i been a busy man just latley wi moving house, but it all sorted now so everything will be back to normal again so i'll be able to show you my blueberry again as she grows this time, she already into a 1 Ltr pot and doing well, now onto the big girl we been seeing, she is somet else man with the size of her, we managed to drag her out of tent, but we wont be doing that again, she is TOO huge man! I aint stressing her out and hermying her, i thght i seen a male flower other day on her after we put her back, but dont no if it was just me? but it looked like a calx split, so i just ripped it off the bud with my finger nails, no more have come on anywhere else so am hoping it was just me being para and it was a calx gone wrong? My camera aint clever enuff to get that close up for a pic, but nelly on a mission to find one that will. Right we on DAY37, as you no last time i updated she was rather yellow man, and starving for more nitrogen, and she was on full amount of bloom i was willing to give her, she had 6ml of bloom(growers ark) and 0.5ml of bloombastic and she still wanted more, so i added 0.5ml of alg-a-mic seaweed pr ltr and she come on fine not totally green again but nearlly now she had it for a second time and she seems fine, can i add this again if needed and whats the furthest you can give this anyone? like week 6 or 7? right enuff of mi bable here she is when the light goes out tomite i'll try get another couple of pics along with her young off spring, here she is then

post-64017-0-54050700-1336757363_thumb.jpg

post-64017-0-91871400-1336757375_thumb.jpg

post-64017-0-16266500-1336757387_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Guest nelly123

Helo their ppl, here are at update time again, we at DAY41 now and boy she is starting to swell out now, you can just see how the buds are going to develope now, the aint no big smell from her yet which is surprising for me, she is on 6ml of growers ark, 1ml of bloombastic and we had a slight problem with soil natts so she had 1ml of "natt off" pr ltr in with the feed, i've put clay pebbles on the top of the soil and put sticky traps down so we will see how she goes from now on, you can see on the leafs where the soil natts are biting roots or whatever the do to em? it's just a little brown spec or spot on ya fan leaf, the seem to be clearing up now tho, i'll keep going till i see no more of them the little blighters, right here she is then she is still a bit yellow as i have backed off with the sea weed now, do you think she will be ok to have another dose of the sea weed? here she is then

post-64017-0-66737200-1337181450_thumb.jpg

post-64017-0-94304500-1337181459_thumb.jpg

post-64017-0-80144400-1337181473_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Hey nelly,

What a beast I see she has separated out nicely and those kolas are looking the part :)

Looking forward to seeing her finish off.

Sparkles

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Cheers sparkes, n chemist she is starting to swell now!! still have the soil natts tho! anmore ideas other than the natt off? she had 3 or 4 feeds with the natt off but the still some in soil man? thnx ppl. NELLY :skin_up:

An idea to get rid of soil gnats?

Use coco.

Tell the wife she has green fingers nelly. Yours are brown and black, but she is a good grower.

All the best nelly.

Cheers

Guest weedmonsta

put about an inch of clean sand (silver i think) on top of the pots that should stop them

their life cycle is short..they fly-mate-lay eggs- die think the idea is they cant get out of the pot to mate so they die

Edited by weedmonsta

Guest nelly123

Thnx Hip Hip, tony n weedmonsta yes T the sure going to be good buds m8, the not the smelliest thop thats the baffling thing in my eyes, normally blueberry stinks to high heaven but not this 1, dont get mi wrong it does stink but not a strong smell, a hope she smokes well tho, thnx again guyz. Nelly

• 3 weeks later...

Soke nice buds you've got growing there, and I guess you must be getting close to harvest day, good luck mate :yep:

hey bro she is a monsa lol this the 1 we chatted about today ?? cant see nothing sus about her but my eyes arnt the best lol got to say defo looks good to me lol:smokin:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nelly123

Well ppl she down and dry now SORRY for not showing the last stages of her but i will get some pics of the dry bud she ended up weighing in just short of 8oz, i wont ever grow this strain again!! we have done her twice now and both times she hermid on us, we doing some blues right now they at day 40ish and seem to be miles bettre and healthier and smellier all 3 pheno's, Sorry dutch passion for the bad view but we all have an opinion the blueberry isnt a very good flower at all imo but thats just mine like i said, hope you can improve it some what then maybe it would be worth a try again one day. nelly :skin_up:

• Like 2