Blueberry

Guest nelly123

Guest weedmonsta

they look nice :) but to me they look like they have a bit of nitrogen def starting with those yellowing leaves

Guest weedmonsta

its hungry, time to start feeding bloom if you have any...seaweed extract is also good, i use organic lawn feed at half strength

hi Nelly - as weedmonsta said it is a hungry plant. Get some grow or bloom nutrients into her without over-doing it and she will continue her excellent development. She has done a huge amount of growing, at least you know she is needing more nutrients and she wants to grow more. It's a great looking Blueberry and she will do well if you can get her nutrition back where it needs to be. Good luck with it

Guest nelly123

Nice1 weedy, Tony am on it we upping feed staedy away ppl, you'll see next time the should be a lot greener next pics, she really is starting throw THC out from everywhere, she is on 4ml of bloom so am gunna put her up 2ml next feed which should be today or tomorow, thnx again ppl, hope you all growing well and have a trouble free grow. Nelly :guitar:

Hi Nelly, sometimes when a plant has shot up like that you can give them another shot of veg nutes just to supplement the nitrogen levels a bit. I know she is in flower, but you see some guys occasionally feeding veg nutes at the start of blooming if the girl needs it. Progress your nutrient increases at steady levels as she can be more sensitive than other varieties to sudden increases in nutes. Cheers !

Guest nelly123

Cheer's Tony, am gunna up her feed 2ml next feed she will be on 6ml of bloom thn do you think she be ok with that? It's growers ark bloom it's a tad stronger thn plant magic i beleive? thnx Nelly :skin_up:

Hi Nelly, I might even be tempted to put the bloom feed on hold for one feed and give her a shot of veg nutrients just to get those nitrogen levels up a bit and get some more green into those leaves. Maybe then revert to the bloom at 5mls/litre - just my thoughts. But once again - this is a nice problem to have and shows just how much growth this girl has done

Guest nelly123

Hi Tony, she needed the feed today, i've already put it up to 6ml pr ltr, she seems ok, but still very yellow, she seemd to green a little. so if she still same next time she due, am going to do what you said, and add a little veg neute's, what would you recomend if she on 6ml of bloom how much veg pr ltr? it can't be lock out can it? she been fine with temps she not dropped below 20 at nite time, but her day time have'ny been too high 25, 24 i've stopped the inlet blowing for a while and geting the temps up a bit and see how she likes that, thx for replys pal. Nelly :skin_up:

Guest Thicky

I use fishmix to boost the nitrogen content, that way you aren't giving them too much of what they don't need by increasing the bloom dosage. :)

Good comment by thicky. One other option is to make up a feed from just your veg nutrients and skip the bloom nutes for one feed. Just to let the Blueberry catch up on Nitrogen.

• Like 1

Hi Nelly, first off, well done on the grow so far. Your plants have been lacking in N. Most probably not enough grow at the start of flower. Its happened to me m8. When did you switch to bloom?

Atb Zion86 :smokin:

Guest nelly123

Hi Zion, i switched to bloom on 4th april she's on day31 now, she seem's to be swelling like a gooden now let me tell ya ppl, not the best with the thc so far but she got a fair bit but could be bettre but with her being hungrey am gunna give her a blye we got cutts off her so we'll see how she goe's next time round, the aint no pics today ppl, am on wi moving house at min so things are hectick as hell in here, thnx for veiws guyz. All the best to you all in the comp and hope your things are going to plan. Nelly :smokin:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hey Nelly things are looking real swell in here dude :yep:

wont be long till there stinking lol

Keep up the Good work m8 :skin_up: