..::CTOAUN competition diary::..

CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME

ok, i dont like leaving things unfinished, so here is a recap on whats been going on..... a combination of indoor failures at a friends, security risks, the weather & then slugs to top it off.

i did harvest around 5g (dry) of think different from a badly eaten plant. taste was quite bland, but the stone was knockout :yep: i will be buying these to try again when i have time/space to grow these inside myself, i know now i cant rely on a caretaker to give me the results i want ;)

2 durban poison & 2TD were lost at a security scare at 1 of my plots..... i was chased from my plot by security & their dogs. not the adrenaline i wanted at 4.30am :unsure:

2 fresian dew were eaten along with the other DP. the remaining FD was also eaten badly but i (or rather my partner) harvested it last week & have a pic or 2 of the harvested bud. i was ging to take a pic of the last (biggest) dry bud last night bud ive fucked my cam photographing a grow :unsure:

piccies.....

gallery_24421_4537_26755.jpg

gallery_24421_4537_15124.jpg

gallery_24421_4537_55615.jpg

this has been a bad year, but i will grow fresian dew again next year (paid for ;)) hopefully we wont be so unlucky with the weather...... but we're in the UK, so probably be worse ;)