..::CTOAUN competition diary::..

CANTTHINKOFAUSERNAME

Well they will be rained in cos its pissin down now :( but its fairly sheltered from the wind so I think rain will be ok. They're on top of a hill too so no chance of flooding :yep:

Fresians will go to their new homes in a week or so, gonna put the coco bricks out tonight so they can soak in this rain, then mix with a bit more compost manure & mulch with shredded newspaper :)

Cheers tony, this plot was secure last year so we opened it up more to house these, the space is bigger, but we had to stack the cut trees to 1 side. When they die & become more brittle, they will be a lot easier to move through them shrubs ;)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Hi CNTOAUN, you got it boxed their m8 i'm gunna join you with this 1 if tht's ok m8, a hope the weather picks up dude, good look with them man. Nelly

• 2 weeks later...

Hi CNTOAUN, you got it boxed their m8 i'm gunna join you with this 1 if tht's ok m8, a hope the weather picks up dude, good look with them man. Nelly

Thanks nelly bud :yep: been cloudy here so not a lot happening here atm

The 3 fresian & 1 think different in the greenhouse are slow :unsure:

Here is a fresian....

post-24421-0-59748400-1336337616_thumb.jpg

& the other 2 with the think different (top right)...

post-24421-0-91334400-1336337637_thumb.jpg

These will go out this week :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hope the Weather picks up for you ASAP m8

I am trying to get to do a small greenhouse grow this year also

I was going to put them out about a week ago but a friend of mine told me not to bother just yet as he said its too cold, he said you need to wait till after the last frost had been

I asked whens that then.... He said well thats anyones guess lol

So he said I should keep them indoors till June to be on the safe side

Hopefully things warm up soon though :smokin:

It has warmed up a little, but the sun was shingle bright yesterday on the fresians :D

These have a really good mix of compost, coco & manure so should be good :unsure:

Fresian dew

post-24421-0-52070300-1337342593_thumb.jpg

post-24421-0-17989100-1337342610_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Fresian dew

post-24421-0-04203000-1337342722_thumb.jpg

Think Different

post-24421-0-57398200-1337342749_thumb.jpg

This TD hasn't begun to flower yet :unsure:

• Like 1

Finish off with a pic of the plot, its getting bushy in there & quite difficult to move :D

post-24421-0-38198300-1337342960_thumb.jpg

Glad the temps have perked up for ya mate.. I will be watch this grow keanly as I want to do a Gorrila myslef at some point so go to see one in action :)

Good luck mate.

Sparkles

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck with the grow mate and I hope you girls enjoyed the sunshine before the rain started!

Keep it green :hippy:

• 2 weeks later...

Glad the temps have perked up for ya mate.. I will be watch this grow keanly as I want to do a Gorrila myslef at some point so go to see one in action :)

Good luck mate.

Sparkles

its way more fun than indoor, by means of entertainment. inside you just sit and wait for your guaranteed harvest, but outside their is risk, stealth :ninja: the adrenalin gets pumping everytime ime and you get to see the peacefulness of the night ;)

Good luck with the grow mate and I hope you girls enjoyed the sunshine before the rain started!

Keep it green :hippy:

me too, but ive still not been to see these yet :unsure: but im sure they will be doing fine, the plots have good soil & light exposure :yep:

was thinking the think different may be flowering now tho, so a visit is on the cards for a SOP (sulphate of potash) topdressing.

i have started the 3 durban poison seeds too :yahoo: so thought id post a few pics of how they are looking. they will be going out soon to face the great outdoors.

gallery_24421_4537_147058.jpg

gallery_24421_4537_87643.jpg

this 1 is deformed :unsure:

gallery_24421_4537_124055.jpg

a closer look...

gallery_24421_4537_60963.jpg

i hope to have an update over the weekend on the others, i have not been, but my g partners have & there is 1 fresian down, so 1 of the durbans will be going in to replace it.

thats all i have for now, sorry i dont have pics of the germination, they were put into root riot cubes with no pre soaking :D

• Like 2

Day 75 & the think different at plot A is still not started to flower :unsure: ill update with pics later, ill hopefully get to plot B sometime today so we will see how the others are doing.

Is it possible that it recognises the days getting longer? Seems strange, a Short Rider did the same at this plot in 2010, weird eh!

• 3 weeks later...

Well then, this years outdoor isnt going as well as is liked. I am a plot down that contained 2 think different & 2 (baby) Durban poison (& 5 NoName). The durbans weren't planted, due to the plot being compromised while I was on site :eek: stiill a little worried about returning tbh, I don't like dogs chasing me at dawn :unsure:

It's been a washout round these parts, I've not been to check the fresian site, they're being watered well tho ;)

On a brighter note, the 2 remaining Think Different seeds were germinated about 10 days ago & will be grown INDOORS. After seeing these pull their weight they're being added to a room that has a few other strains going. Here is what they will be grown in...

205 nft (both in the same tank)

600w hps (3 lights in room on 4 way contactor)

6" rvk / mountain air filter

4" intake

Canna aqua veg/flores

Cannazyme

Dutch pro root it

Dutch pro explode

Hesi supervit

EC 0.8 (bluelab truncheon)

PH ~6 (liquid tested)

Having other strains in the room mean these will be on a 12/12 schedule, so they won't yeild as high as those on 18/6 or 20/4 but should still be fun. I have uploaded a photo of each to my gallery & will add them to this thread when Im at home :yep:

Other strains may appear in a few pics, for those interested they're, royal purple kush, bluecheese, cotton candy & Deimos. But the THINK DIFFERENT are the star of this show :D ill update as often as I can on these. I feel its a duty after knacking the other plot :yep:

Looking forward to seeing this one.. I was thinking the other day about outdoor plants and aparently if you get them to flower whilst indoors then they will stay in flower when introduced to the outside light upto about 14hrs light? Is this true or are you having simialr problems.

It will also be interesting to see how an AUTO does on 12/12, one for the books this.. Also Royal Purple Kush and Blue Cheese :grubsup: I want to get me some of them :D

ATB mate, Get them piccys coming in..

Sparkles

cheers Mr S :yep:

i hope they do well in the setup they're in, i like using NFT its very reliable & need little maintainance if you change the tank regularly & use H2O2 in the resevour. this tank gets fresh nutrients every week, hopefully more frequent in the final weeks :yep:

anyway a couple of pics from monday when they went to their new home....

gallery_24421_4537_55672.jpg

gallery_24421_4537_83140.jpg

more rain scheduled for the weekend here, i have no real need to visit the fresian plot, but i really want to see if the auto has started flowering yet.... deep down i would like it to finish in september like a semi auto, but who knows what will happen :unsure:

i visit the TD indoor tomoro so will get a few pics, see if i can persuade my m8 to let me post a pic of the setup, its pretty cool :D

stay safe every1 :yinyang: