My Dresser Stealth

npker

Hi Npker

always like to see a bit of stealthy diy & help out if i can, i see you've decided to use a cf, good choice,

i wouldn't grow without one, oh & if you click my veg cab siggy, you'll see how i used a 5" fan with both a 4" & a 5" CF in my veg cab.

nice cabinet dude but as everyone else says it stinks!!!!!

I started a lifelong friend up with his very own stealth cuboard, was totally mint, told him as long as he cropped in the cuboard he would be fine......afterall, whats the point of hiding something for 3 months in a nice secure odor controlled room only to take it out at its smelliest time and chop it, you'd be as well flying a flag from your rooftop with 'Im Growing Weed' written on it

anyways he knew better (as he always does) and when it came to crop time was taking his plants into his living room so he could sit watch tele as he said if you just open the window when the smell hits the cold air it neutralises it :russian:

3 days later bang bang bang :russian:

theres just no telling some folk, they live on a different planet :(

Its hard to trim for hours in a wardobe!

Wheres the best place to harvest if your CF/fan is attached to your wardrobe??

I trim in the kitchen while im burning toast constantly, frying bacon and my favourite, cooking a big old stinkin curry!! :eat:

i chop at about 3 am no one about to semll it then :shuriken: but got a biger tent now so probs just gunner do it in the tent if i fit

Its hard to trim for hours in a wardobe!

Wheres the best place to harvest if your CF/fan is attached to your wardrobe??

In front of the wardrobe with the doors open and the fan and filter running, and with the door to the room closed.

I generally aim to do it between 12-4am too to minimise the chances of there being people up and about next door or outside.

• Like 1