casual non-sex..lazy sensimellia production

thisUncoliingMortal

hey..

post-58195-0-88779300-1333446495_thumb.jpg

some random pics of girls at DAY 7 of FLOWER..the Psicodelicia has gone hungry..so joining the Ganesh girls..which adds to what i read a better grower than myself say on these boards about the Sweetseeds being hungry girls..the Kush remains a nice dark green with just plain water..

hungry ladies have been getting 1-2ml of BB Fishmix to wack in some nitrogen..and i am glad i leave on the lower leaves to watch things develop after i strip the plants..

i was after aiming for main cola growth, so stripped off all weak-ish looking stems in the strip..but am apparently unwilling to strip off the new stems from the stretch that will meet the canopy level..

i might yet prune them further tho'..i'm not sure..

PICS at DAY 7 of FLOWER :

in the tent :

gallery_58195_4182_84822.jpg

hunger levels 1, Psico right front :

gallery_58195_4182_30041.jpg

hunger levels 2 :

gallery_58195_4182_64914.jpg

doing it from on top, ganesh girls on the left :

gallery_58195_4182_57951.jpg

that new growth i don't know whether to prune :

gallery_58195_4182_38713.jpg

stay right there wee twisty :

gallery_58195_4182_64468.jpg

fort wendy out... :cowboy:

• Like 4

Guest nelly123

Hi TUM, some fine old twisting and bending going on their man, ya gunna get some buds off them bewtys, all the best with them man. Nelly :smokin:

• Like 1

hey..

hi nelly..thanks for lookin' in dude..yeah, quite happy with how it's going..need more string now.. :rolleyes: ..not sure it's the brightest idea to be attempting to keep them in order through the stretch..but it seems to be working out ok.. :)

so here's pics of the girls at DAY 10 of Flower..can say for sure now that the Sweet Seeds girls are hungry plants..whereas the Kush is staying a lovely dark green and putting out some beefy main stems..the two Ganesh girls have really put on some height in the stretch, with the Kush growing but not so much..the suprise this time is the Psico..she has the biggest leaves of the four, and i was expecting her to stay quite compact, but she is probably the one who's gone for it most..

the Kush has been on just plain water, the others have been getting 2ml per litre of BB Fishmix in response to the yellowing they're diplaying..a few more days and then we're on to OT1's feed schedule for the PM+ Soil Bloom..

temps 17-25c, rh 30-50..all good..

DAY 10 FLOWER PICS :

all in the tent :

gallery_58195_4182_9445.jpg

Ganesh 1 :

gallery_58195_4182_2075.jpg

Ganesh 2 :

gallery_58195_4182_46640.jpg

Nepal Kush :

gallery_58195_4182_25788.jpg

Psicodelicia :

gallery_58195_4182_38804.jpg

the top view after some alterations for the canopy :

gallery_58195_4182_82589.jpg

thankyou UK420 :yep:

• Like 3

That is the same Ironing board cover as we have. Lovely looking plants again mucker. String? Strong? Strung?

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ola..

hey Hiphip..yeah, can't really say that the ironing board cover was much a matter of choice dude..i don't remember there being a moment of agonised decision in the shop over the lovely patterns..more a case, in the words of Russel crowe in "Master & Commander"..a "lesser of two weevils"..hope you're well dude.. :)

Everton Dave..!!..man, I was beginning to think you were dead..!!..I get the sense your mighty perpetual grow has imploded in a welter of scissors, fingers and sorry-looking stalk things..maybe not..mebbe you'll tell us what you're up to..hope you're happy enough and they're not working you too hard there my man.. :yep:

the G-man..thanks dude..yeah, all good here..working towards a bit of a master plan that could see fruition of Phase 1 next month..we'll see..hope the Glandlets and Mrs. Gland are all well and good..any new autos coming on..? :pirate:

So...here are the girls at DAY 24 of FLOWER, which was yesterday..the Ganesh Spirits have proved to be really rangey girls, so I am pleased I got in there with the string to keep them down..however ineffectually..Ganesh 1 especially is looking likely as a producer..This time round the Psicodelicia looks a bit meatier..and the Nepal Kush is stocky but a little behind the others it seems.

I get the sense all the plants will look trashed come the end..since there is a lot of paling going on already, especially on the hungry Ganesh girls and the Psico..

temps 18-25c..rh 40-60..feeds : Ganesh 1&2 - 2ml BB Fishmix, 4ml PM+ Soil Bloom, 1ml PM+ Bloom Boost...Psicodelicia the same..Nepal Kush - 1ml BB Fishmix, 4ml PM+ Soil Bloom, 1ml PM+ Bloom Boost.

PICS AT DAY 24 :

all in the tent :

gallery_58195_4182_20752.jpg

in the tent again :

gallery_58195_4182_42098.jpg

from above :

gallery_58195_4182_27361.jpg

side on :

gallery_58195_4182_66658.jpg

Psicodelicia :

gallery_58195_4182_58825.jpg

Nepal Kush :

gallery_58195_4182_6136.jpg

Ganesh 1 :

gallery_58195_4182_10858.jpg

Ganesh 2 :

gallery_58195_4182_59145.jpg

likely lady Ganesh 1 bits :

gallery_58195_4182_81005.jpg

cheers for looking y'all..and apologies for not getting into people's diaries so much lately to give support and see what you're up to..stay safe out there.. :lucky::hippy:

• Like 3

Everton Dave..!!..man, I was beginning to think you were dead..!!..I get the sense your mighty perpetual grow has imploded in a welter of scissors, fingers and sorry-looking stalk things..maybe not..mebbe you'll tell us what you're up to..hope you're happy enough and they're not working you too hard there my man.. :yep:

lol Not dead yet mate, just cracked under the pressure of a competition grow, couldn't hack it! lol

Just been nibbling on aged canna stalks to keep me going, and chewing the soil till the next crop lol

Have started a new grow in my sig, head there for a read of what I'm up to when you get chance :yep: i WILL get self sufficient!! :skull:

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like ive missed bloody loads mate.

I havnt had a read through yet. Ive got alot of catching up to do on here. Had a scan of ya pics and that Nepal looks intresting.

Hope ya well mate, be good to chat to ya :skin_up:

DC1

hey..

wanders back into forum blinking slightly..aghast at how much happens on a daily chat site when one isn't looking..

thanks in advance for looking in anyone..should have some time on sunday, so will use that to catch up on what people have been up to..I can see already that a couple of people have diaries on the go that I haven't looked into yet..this won't do.. :ouch:

hey ED..glad to hear you're well dude..will get into your new diary presently.. :)

yo G..see you've got some new autos on the go too dude..hope they're going well for you..double dose of pics from my lovely fat ladies..very pleased with this grow dude..best yet i reckon..

hey DC ..dude, i noticed you was off the boards for a while before i went off-line meself for a while..if you came back on site for the first time in a while yesterday (which it looks like), then it seems only right to me that entirely randomnly I should follow in your footsteps the very next day.. -_- ..reckon your grow must be done by now dude..this one's getting there..suprised me it was 7 weeks to be honest..only the Psico's showing any real pistil browning..you take care there dude.. :smilie_tux: :yep:

as i said, this grow has been minimal effort..I might literally half-open the tent door to stick in the necessary feed every two or three days..and this last week or two I haven't even really looked in the tent either..

all the girls have been getting fed according to the OT1 schedule for the feeds I'm using..so 1ml of PM+ Bloom Boost and 5ml of PM+ Soil Bloom every litre..

first lot of pics are from DAY 31, which was over a fortnight ago..temps a steady 18-24, rh around 50%..

all in the tent DAY 31 :

gallery_58195_4182_35524.jpg

Ganesh Spirit 1 :

gallery_58195_4182_53849.jpg

Ganesh Spirit 2 :

gallery_58195_4182_80600.jpg

Nepal Kush :

gallery_58195_4182_63151.jpg

Psicodelicia :

gallery_58195_4182_12705.jpg

So, due to my being slack, those pics were from 2 weeks ago..so here are pics of the various ladies looking nice and stocky last night which was DAY 48, so effectively 7 weeks..

i think at least another 2 weeks for all but the Psico, which is the only one showing much browning on the pistils..I'll have a look at her next feed and she may go onto plain water for the last few days..

I'm more than happy with them all..even though the Ganesh ladies look like two different girls..

DAY 48 pics..Ganesh 1 :

gallery_58195_4182_73038.jpg

gallery_58195_4182_31277.jpg

Ganesh 2 :

gallery_58195_4182_10155.jpg

gallery_58195_4182_25771.jpg

Nepal Kush :

gallery_58195_4182_4355.jpg

gallery_58195_4182_51759.jpg

Psicodelicia :

gallery_58195_4182_5744.jpg

gallery_58195_4182_69814.jpg

best grow so far..all down to what I've learn't from UK420..thanks guys.. :yep:

• Like 2

good to see you back on mortal :yep: i hope your doing as well as your plant's obviously are :wink:

hey..

hi Bill..thanks mate..yeah, life's good mate..am plotting life-changing stuff which might all come together very soon mate..there'll be things to celebrate and things to mourn then dude..

plants are good this time I think..had to put a girdle on the other Ganesh girl when i got her out of the tent to take these pics of her sister, so weighty were her limbs..he he.. :pirate:

am sticking these pics up as i may well chop this lady before i get more pics up..she is at DAY 54 and went on to plain water for a flush tonight..will chop her in a week i reckon..very different in structure than her sister Ganesh, but then i did mess about a lot with their shapes for the canopy..but her calyxes are much bigger than her sister's too..

bigger calyxes bigger hit in my somewhat limited experience..

this is her- Ganesh 1 - at DAY 54 :

gallery_58195_4182_58424.jpg

she is back right in the tent, the Nepal Kush is left of her, the Psico front left, her Ganesh sister front right :

gallery_58195_4182_51393.jpg

in the midst of her :

gallery_58195_4182_15798.jpg

one bud :

gallery_58195_4182_12011.jpg

two bud :

gallery_58195_4182_24869.jpg

looking swell..thanks dudes..stay safe all.. :lucky::yep:

post-58195-0-02097900-1337285830_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

hey..

hi tUM..yeah mate..fr@ckin' blinding grow mate, thank you.."nicest person on the boards.."..well, that's good of you to say so dude.. :)

"shows how I've listened and watched since I've been a member and improved my growing skills"..yeah, i think that's probably true too, if i look back on the results of my first grow..

"stripping off the lower growth to concentrate the energies where you want them.."..yes fella, i think that's one of the more decisive factors, along with the old bondage to try and control heights and proper feed/watering regimes..

so cheers tUM..but i think "a fuckin' god" who "glides over life with the ease of a mighty warrior" is probably a bit strong mate..even i have my off days..

So, Ganesh 1 got harvested on Monday at 8 1/2 weeks (they really should have a key for fractions on an up to date compooter)..very pleased with what she's given..the other girls were a lot more browned on closer inspection, so have all gone onto plain water for a flush..I'm going to need the tent to dry them all off, so they need to come down together..this may only mean taking the Kush a few days early as she started late..she is also still extraordinarily shiny and green with no signs of necrosis at all..very strange, like i'd been giving her extra N all the way through..

harvest off Ganesh 1 ( i'm guessing anything up to 3 oz..any advances..?) :

gallery_58195_4182_26045.jpg

a Ganesh side-grower :

gallery_58195_4182_44042.jpg

filling the box mean't to leave the tent free as i dry early finishers :

gallery_58195_4182_25858.jpg

oops..that box is full :

gallery_58195_4182_40799.jpg

the box in place :

gallery_58195_4182_30027.jpg

that place is in the naughty corner :

gallery_58195_4182_24568.jpg

more to come, more to come.. :smilie_tux:

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

:wacko: Crazy how much ive missed mate. Just taken a full brew and a smoke to admire ya pics and catchup on ya diary.

That Spirit looks awsome. You done real well with her. And that drying box is the way i do it. It sure does the job well.

Looks more like a fun corner than a naughty one to me :)

Be good :smilie_tux:

DC1

• Like 1