White Widow x The Ultimate test grow by Chemist

chemist

cheers SilC i she is nice i have a couple of different pheno`s in veg still cant remember exactly which i`ve been working on them to get a couple of bushes on the grow see how she like`s it

dry bud pic`s of my faverote so far

gallery_49751_4207_202625.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_260885.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_87373.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_94012.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_200633.jpg

hope you`ve all been enjoying the sun today atb back soon with pic`s of the others due to there height im not that able to move them about

atb C

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello all im back sorry for the delay wot with half term and health issue`s both mine and the plants

so all the girls are down and dry and been tested by mygoodself and co

so a summary etc im gonna try my best like

so all the plants went in at between 40 and 48 cm and grew to between 150 cm and 190 cm

all were in soil

below are some pics of the last batch due to temp and humidity i ended up with some problems like so im not useing the rubbish shots

i found there to be 3 main phenos showing surpriseingly the smell and taste seems to run through all

it`s a sweet yet spicy smell but not to the point of being sickly she is nice gets you as u pass her and you wonna go back for more and the smell is there whilst drying too quite distigwishable yet not over the top

smoke test kindly done with the help of a mate

The apperance of the bud is pretty loose not sparse but loose it has loads of small caylx`s building up everywhere which create the appearance , the scent of the WW X U is dominated by the camphour terpene like very classic "haze" smell , it does have a citrusy twist to the smell at the end coming through maybe a little piney too , both pheno`s express these traits one just being a more compact flower than the other .

The effect is relaxing not sedating at all just very relaxing it does keep you brain ticking and thinking at the same time tho plus it doesn`t hold you back if things need to be done . the smoke is very smooth on the inhale with the exhale bringing through those subtle haze like taste with that twist of citrus.

yeilds was good on all the plants type1 being smaller denser buds type 2 being a bit more fluffy/spongey type 3 was just a towering monster with hugh but light buds

careing for the plants waas a peice of cake really no problems throughout the grow

feeding at the highest point they were getting 3.5ml bloom(pm ot organic) 1ml bio sil every other water and thats it

pheno type 1

gallery_49751_4207_302867.jpg

pheno type 2

gallery_49751_4207_298562.jpg

type 1 buds

gallery_49751_4207_436597.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_410236.jpg

another example of type 2

gallery_49751_4207_177373.jpg

type 2 buds

gallery_49751_4207_753247.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_475180.jpg

so all in all its been a pleasure growing and smokeing this strain loads of thanks to tony and dp for the oppertunity

atb back soon watch this space for the nxt batch will begin after a brief intervol

C :spliff::smokin:

Edited by chemist
  • Like 3

Guest nelly123

Hi chem ist, nice shots their man, did you find them to be pain to chop with all the little fan leafs sticking out of sides of buds? wheni did the ultimate i found her a right pain i arse to chop man, a hope you do well off em man. nelly :skin_up:

Lovely looking plants you ended up with there mate :thisbig:

The Pheno 2 was a shame looks like it need more more light and more time aye.. My Mazar ended up getting chopped like that :nope:

Do you find the smoke harsh at all, the Ultimate is a nice smoke but makes me cough when smoking it alot..

Good work dude, whats the next baby growing in your pad? lol

Sparkles

Lovely looking plants you ended up with there mate :thisbig:

The Pheno 2 was a shame looks like it need more more light and more time aye.. My Mazar ended up getting chopped like that :nope:

Do you find the smoke harsh at all, the Ultimate is a nice smoke but makes me cough when smoking it alot..

Good work dude, whats the next baby growing in your pad? lol

Sparkles

hello Sparkles

cheers mate yes your right on no 2 did mean to say due to there height they were kinda side on it the end.and the enviromemt went a bit mad for a bit so rather than lose loads i chopped a bit early(both problems can be solved if i grow from cut and do a bit of training with her

havent found it a harsh smoke mate and thats smokeing pure joints

wots next you say well i got 2 of these girls in and have kept them shorter so they get the full force of my lights this time andafter a wee break i shall be doing a run of dark delight,night queen,and freedies best

cheers for stopping in mate C

Nelly mate hows you doin no man didnt find it a pain to trim just make a brew a j and get in the zone man im like edward scisscors hands when i get going the trim just flys off

cheers Tony yes it went ok untill just towards the end and the weather that coused problems seem i remember it going a bit pete tong last year for a few month too filled a good few jars and also made some oil with it to add to my hot chocolate

cheers again for this oppertunity

peace all C

nice diary, lovely buds. nice one. did u take any to 12 weeks. would like to know if she got a bit more sedating.

hello Sparkles

cheers mate yes your right on no 2 did mean to say due to there height they were kinda side on it the end.and the enviromemt went a bit mad for a bit so rather than lose loads i chopped a bit early(both problems can be solved if i grow from cut and do a bit of training with her

havent found it a harsh smoke mate and thats smokeing pure joints

wots next you say well i got 2 of these girls in and have kept them shorter so they get the full force of my lights this time andafter a wee break i shall be doing a run of dark delight,night queen,and freedies best

cheers for stopping in mate C

Well it sounds like you have everything under control as usual :)

And with more Ultimates ready to move in the flowering tent, with more DP loveliness on the way I'm dead jelous bro. Apparently night queen is supposed to be really nice.

Good luck with the next girlies

Sparkles