White Widow x The Ultimate test grow by Chemist

chemist

Right then here we are then whot we got here is a cross of the following two strains neither of which i have grown before so fingers crossed

White Widow is a classic, a winner of countless awards with a reputation as one of the most powerful strains ever created. Our geneticists have worked intensively on this potent and vigorous strain to optimize and then stabilize the best features. The result is a legendary and highly desirable variety that is covered with crystals and delivers generous levels of excellent quality bud. The Dutch Passion White Widow strain is extremely consistent and easy to grow with any grow method. The quality and consistency is particularly pronounced in our feminized version which has become a best-seller and a standard that other seed companies strive to match. Dutch Passions White Widow was perfected many years before most of today’s seed companies were even established. That’s why many true White Widow aficionados don't mind paying that little bit extra to get genuine 1980's F1 White Widow genetics, with the authentic smell, taste and unmistakably extreme high. Today many commercial seed companies offer White Widow seeds but many of these are distant imitations of the original.

Our original White Widow displays all the genuine hallmarks. The powerful and pungent aroma, the incredible vigor that came from crossing the Brazilian and Indian parentage and the crazy powerful high that is feared and adored. We declare it to be one of the very few authentic versions on the market and know you can never be disappointed by it. Our customers love Dutch Passions original White Widow reporting great results indoor, outdoors (in warm climates) and in greenhouses.

Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

post-49751-0-26683200-1331636702_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-23340900-1331636705_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-86716200-1331636708_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-42613200-1331636699_thumb.jpg

so there we have it thats 10 in now and the other 10 will get started in about 4 weeks

now to be patient

peace all :guitar: C

many thanks to Tony and all at Dutch passion for the oppertunity to try these

Edited by chemist
  • Like 3

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking Good Chemist and off to a great start :D

Liking the green pots :guitar: Did you get them especially for the occasion?

:smokin:

Guest Wizard_Ovanoz

And the Chemist is off!!!!

Good luck with your grow and diary Chemist mate :yep:

Will be following this for a while until I can get started.

Fingers crossed you'll come across something real special, not monged special though :wacko:

Were your seeds quite small?, not that that matters!!!

Any beans showing there little heads yet man??

Wizard_Ovanoz......:smokin:

mourning all

ta for popping by and the support

na mate didnt get them pots speciol but i saw them in wilko`s a while back and they was a good price makes a nice change to brown

Organic Jim yes it sound`s like a good combo of 2 strains so fingers crossed and it should hopefully be available to all oneday (im pretty lucky to have it)

Wizard_Ovanoz hello mate welcombe to the party

no ones showing yet i do hate the waiting game and yes some of the beans were quite small i found no real uniformity to selection i had

peace all back as soon as they say hi

:spliff: C

:band::spliff:

and there off

post-49751-0-30052500-1331937828_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-29373500-1331937832_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-15069600-1331937835_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-98573400-1331937838_thumb.jpg

so far 2 r under lights and 1 more is just breaking the surface am expecting to see more tomorrow

have a good night all

C

• Like 2

Hey Chemist,

Up and running I see! Nice start, hope all goes well, I'll be watching to see how you get on m8, no pressure! lol

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

Hey Chemist,

Up and running I see! Nice start, hope all goes well, I'll be watching to see how you get on m8, no pressure! lol

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

hello Zion86 hope your good mate ha pressure i laugth in the face of presure mate and then roll another blunt :spliff:

so 9 out of 10 r up now

post-49751-0-20261200-1331997743_thumb.jpg

post-49751-0-06292100-1331997746_thumb.jpg

of we go let them grow tra la la

just waiting for the last un to pop up and all we be cool

have a good weekend all

C

• Like 2

Hi mate,

nice looking seedling mate ;) its exciting stuff mate.

i look forward to seeing how they grow

Hey chemist,

Cant wait to see what you produce with these mystery strains.. You sure can grow..

Peace :skin_up:

Edited by MrSparkles

cheers Irish hope your well mate

hello there MrSparkles thankyou mate i learnt it all here somewhere

here they is then 2 days ago all just chillin under the 250 envirolight

post-49751-0-48116000-1332705932_thumb.jpg

unfortunatly it stayed at only 9 out of the 10 showing but i can cope

atb :spliff: C