White Widow x The Ultimate test grow by Chemist

chemist

looks very nice chemist, resinous photos! a frosty new member of the white family. I would love to smear my fingers across those buds to get the aroma's. Please let us know your views on the aroma.

We are thinking of keeping this named as White Widow x The Ultimate, it is a bit unusual for us to do this. Often we come up with a name that has a special meaning to us and the breeding team. On this occasion we are thinking that the genetic heritage should define the name, and it should be available in September only as regular seeds (no feminized option on this).

• Like 2

evening all sorry no individual repiles

cheers for popping in all right then so the big q`s whot`s she smelling like nice man .

just give her a wee rub and it`s a sweet yet spicy smell but not to the point of being sickly she is nice gets you as u pass her and you wonna go back for more and the smell is there whilst drying too quite distigwishable yet not over the top.(hope to grind a bud tomorrow)

back soon with recent pics

atb C

• Like 1

Whitewidow x The Ultimate 10 weeks in flower and i really wish i had a better camara

she is a stunner have had to put a cane in as she is top heavy

ohh yeah someone did ask about weight`s sorry i dont normallyy bother weighing but if i can i will. i can say all the plants have yeilded well and will fill me jars nicely its more the taste and stone for me than amount

gallery_49751_4207_302867.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_9666.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_102944.jpg

got a wee bit left to go has this one

atb C

• Like 6

smoke test kindly done with the help of a mate

The apperance of the bud is pretty loose not sparse but loose it has loads of small caylx`s building up everywhere which create the appearance , the scent of the WW X U is dominated by the camphour terpene like very classic "haze" smell , it does have a citrusy twist to the smell at the end coming through maybe a little piney too , both pheno`s express these traits one just being a more compact flower than the other .

The effect is relaxing not sedating at all just very relaxing it does keep you brain ticking and thinking at the same time tho plus it doesn`t hold you back if things need to be done . the smoke is very smooth on the inhale with the exhale bringing through those subtle haze like taste with that twist of citrus.

all good so far im happy C

• Like 6

Ganjaman17 ta mate she is a bit of a looker

here we have pic`s of the other 4 that are still in

gallery_49751_4207_88061.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_343836.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_366729.jpg

gallery_49751_4207_133622.jpg

:smokin: C

• Like 6

I bet you love looking at them. What I like about these photo's is seeing 'The Ultimate' genetics showing through via those bulbous bloom heads. What's your opinion on the flowering period, 11 weeks ? Well grown !

I bet you love looking at them. What I like about these photo's is seeing 'The Ultimate' genetics showing through via those bulbous bloom heads. What's your opinion on the flowering period, 11 weeks ? Well grown !

hello Tony yes mate i could look at them allday and not get alot done wotsoever.

yes id agree with you there 11 weeks maybe even 12 to the patient grower and they`ll have some fine smoke

no pics today sorry

atb C

Nice to see what i have in store for me in a few months mate :)

looking lovely, are they fussy food wise?

Nice to see what i have in store for me in a few months mate :)

looking lovely, are they fussy food wise?

yep your in for a treat .no there not fussy mate i just followed my normal feeding routine and they was cool

atb with yours C

Looking great Chemist :yep: Jars will be fill indeed!

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

hello Z nice yeild indeed mate got some in jars am trying my best to cure some of each

atb C