Freddie's Best-Dutch Cheese-The Ultimate

Hey 'sup AT/ska/CK/Bud :spliff: Cheers for popping in man :guitar: good to see u's.

Hope u don't mind fella's but i'm just gonna say a collective Hi, get comfy, and hope ur all well. This is mainly due to a combination of me being dog tired & smoked up a little.

Think i'll be sleeping where i type any second lol

Qwik update, 1 Dutch Cheese didn't pop in the end. Yeh i could of give it some more time but i'm jugglin stuff as it is and just kinda tryin to squeeze these in with my current scrog run.

The rest are doing fine @ 12days now.

Like mentioned earlier, for the mo they sit in Coco, Given a soaking yesterday of,,,erm Plantstart @ ?ml. Sorry can't give you a figure as i'd had a smoke and just poured some into a 2 ltr jug of not too cold water.

erm,,, i also forgot to PH down a little. As you see i take my growing seriously and pay attention to detail at all times lol

On the left 5x The Ultimate / On the right 3x Freddy's Best, just behind the FB's are 2x DutchCheese.

gallery_52333_4196_38065.jpg

I think my current scrog run may well get switched 12/12 this sunday. (Depending on stretch) This means i could be pulling these gal's out and placing them in a bodged veg cab or something like that or there abouts .:stoned:

Peace :hippy:

p.s i reserve the right to edit this post at any time due to talking a load of crap and not realising :smokin:

The gal's are at, let me check this diary, 18days now. I had some lovely pics to put up but i formated my mem card before i'd actually put them on my pc.

When i indeed put the mem card into my pc i soon realised i had just suffered a 'stoner moment' and accompanying that was a muffled "ffs, twat!".

I have pulled the gals from my main room as it has now gone into flower with other gals and their will be no room (bloody shame like :spliff: ).

I have recycled an 80x80x160 tent frame into a 80x80x80 (i'm in loft) and made a makeshift veg room . The gals will be housed here for the next 9wks roughly. Most are just starting their 3rd node so i snipped off the tops just above the 2nd.

Keeping them small until such time i'll grab cuts and flower them once the room is free.

Low doses of Coco A+B should see them thru whilst under a couple of 55w strips.

This diary is now on PAUSE for a little bit.

peace :hippy:

So,,,,,i've been visited by some bad karma nutes... My own fault i totally forgot i might of had issues with my Coco A+B nutes.

In bit of a rush all the beans were potted up into Coco. All was fine when they were on (Plant start), as soon as i switched to the 1st feed of Coco A+B i started getting necrosis in the leaves and a dark green fungi type of bugger on top of the pots/surface.

In a desperate bid they have just become the smallest cuts i've ever done. All that has been left on them is the smallest of growth (discarding the rest to hopefully cut down on a total wipeout). The cuts were dipped in clonex and have gone into a rockwool tray using Canna Terra Pro.

Yes, may be a bit strong for them but i've run out of rock cubes.

Have no fear tony, if they don't make it i'll be buying seeds to replace them so i can continue.

gallery_52333_4196_85573.jpg

Major laegue bummer, this memory thing with being a stoner :wallbash: but onwards and upwards man, i'll say a wee prayer and sacrifice a bowl or three to the canna gods for the good health of all your cuts :bong:

Hi BongMonkee, don't worry about whether the seedlings were done in by the nutrients. If it all goes belly up let me know and we will send you some new beans for free. We can't see a man out of pocket for entering one of our contests !

all the best man,

Tony

• Like 3

Good luck with your cuttings now mate :) gutted bout your plants they where looking sweet as well :smokin: Cheezehead :bong:

Hiphip/cache37uk/Tony/cheezehead :bong:

Hey 'sup guys cheers for the kind words. No worries this is just a little glitch in the matrix lol

Sorry hip's , yes m8 'Canna'.

Tony, Thanks man bloody kind offer :spliff: , hopefully i'll bring these back from the brink.

If not i may take you up on your very kind offer :wink: . Time will tell though, i'm hoping to not have to.

I'll update the situation in a week or two.

Sorry if i can't get round the diaries folks, i do indeed wish you all well with your grows

• 2 weeks later...

la lala la :wassnnme:

If i post this up quick i can bugger off before the pisstake begins lol , cunning :ninja:

Hi all this is how stuff is at the moment (15days into the sorry ass story), not brill but the odd root showing here'n'there .

Still got me fingers X'd :fart: . Rooting out might have been quicker if i hadn't of had them freeze their nipples off in my temp veg bodge :blub: , never mind.

gallery_52333_4196_112927.jpg

p.s these have only survived so far because of my outstanding skills as a grower :badass::lookaround:

I've seen some bad starts to a diary man but this one is up there with the best of them! lol

So,,,,welcome back to what is still an infirmary :wassnnme:

@day 20 now and we have our 1st confirmed survivor, woop woop :guitar:

Not much bud formation at the moment :stoned: , give her another week or so :wassnnme:

post-52333-0-72411500-1335212055_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

Hey dude,

Hard luck on the babies mate. I feel for you man, I cant seem to get any of my clones to root for shit at the mo..

Im sure you will have some big mamma plants in no time.

ATB,

Sparkles

Thankyou Hiphip/ MrSparkles :wink: very kind, and my horse says "Thanks" too lol

Things are most defo looking up. 6 survivors, (Best 3 picked) into 1ltr's + 'Canna terra pro' to continue on their journey.

It's nice to get 1 of each strain pull through,,,,

Tony, thankyou kindly but i am glad to say "I will not have to take you up on your kind offer" :bong: .

I'm off to buy a replacement 125/200w enviro at the weekend to replace yet another one i have broken.

As soon as they're ready i'll grab a number of (proper lol) cuts and bust a move with the scrog nets when ready.

gallery_52333_4196_52175.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Getting there like :spliff:lol

The DC & TU girls went all alien looking for a little bit, looks like reveg. My veg lights are allways set on 24/7 so the other reason is prob all the stress they had i suppose :stoned:

All cool now, growth seems back to normal, Just potted up to a 2 ltr & Coco!?!? from 1 ltr's in soil,,,,,lol it's all i've got at the mo, so will have to do. Just adding a little fishmix @ 1ml/ltr

Won't be long now, will grab cuts soon and figure out whats going where in the groom.

(1ltr's) <--only because i forgot to get pics of the pot-up :stoned:

gallery_52333_4196_66736.jpg

peace

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks.

Just a qwik update.

:headpain: :headpain: :headpain:

This diary is dead :spliff: . After taking cuts and chucking the pots i had a malfunction in my propagator.

It was clean but maybe not clean enough as the cuts went brown from the top and are no more...

The prop has now been cleaned to within a whisker and is being tested (random cuts) at the mo.

All this of course means i have no FB/DC or TU to continue this diary with....sad times indeed, But!

After speaking to Tony, who may i add offered me some Auto Mazars as a replacement (Very cool&kind), I have decided to start up a diary real soon of some beans i have already germed. I checked with tony first and he's cool with this.

The new diary will be up soonish and the new beans are (Jorge's Diamond#1 X The Ultimate) (Hybrid) :spliff:

I hope u are all well folks,