Freddie's Best-Dutch Cheese-The Ultimate

gallery_52333_4196_70716.jpg

Hey Man :spliff: , Thanks to free beans courtesy of Tony & The Good People @ DP :bong: i will now be growing out the above.

How are these getting grown out? errrrr i don't have a clue. I'm gonna gro on the fly and the grow'll take me wherever it want's.

Setup.

2mx1m Floor space + 1.2m-1.6m headroom (^loft)..

2x 600 switchable Luma Ballasts. Running 400's for Veg & 600's for Bloom..

5/6inch (can't remember) Rvk stuck with a Rhino Carb Filter..

Medium/Style- Uncomfirmed..

The Beans arrived today. On getting a call i race round to a pals and wrestle him to the floor, grab my beans, and am home quicker than usain bolt to put them in some wet kitchen roll.

Bag'd up to germ and placed in a comfy place. All's that left is to clock watch :eat:

My rooms slighty busy at the mo but i hope to squeeze these in like. I'll grow out the beans straight quick to bud and check out whats what. A cut of each will be taken b4 switching to flower.

Once i get to taste the nugs and see how all have done through the grow i'll prob select and scrog 'the chosen'

S'all for now

peace :hippy:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Off to a great start as usual BM :guitar:

Shouldnt be too long till your looking at plants :D

All the best with them

Sure you will be able to juggle them somehow :smokin:

Ah thank the good green goddess that you've started your diary. I didn't want to be the first in the new section!

Good luck with the Freddy, sounds lush mate. :skin_up:

Seeya soon

Jim

• Like 1

A glorious plan BongMonkey.......enjoy

I most defo will be doing that T :D

Off to a great start as usual BM :guitar:

Shouldnt be too long till your looking at plants :D

All the best with them

Sure you will be able to juggle them somehow :smokin:

Hey sup buddy. These have got about 3 weeks to do whatever growth they can due to the other squatters i've gotta switch to 12/12. Fingers crossed.

Your sweet buds are looking beautiful man, will get meself round the diary's soon hopefully.

Ah thank the good green goddess that you've started your diary. I didn't want to be the first in the new section!

Good luck with the Freddy, sounds lush mate. :skin_up:

Seeya soon

Jim

lol ,,, man, i only started it so i wouldn't forget to lol . Seeyasoon OJ :bong:

Here's :cheers: to a good grow for all the folks on this trip

Hey BM,

Well first off let me say goodluck in the comp m8 :yep: Good informative start to the diary and hopefully that last little bugger will pop through anytime now....

Can't get my beans going until I get back from hols so I'll be in here for the duration

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

A lovely start my friend. Keep it up mucker. All the best.

Cheers :smokin:

Hey 'sup buddy :bong: cool man, cheers hipmeister

Hey BM,

Well first off let me say goodluck in the comp m8 :yep: Good informative start to the diary and hopefully that last little bugger will pop through anytime now....

Can't get my beans going until I get back from hols so I'll be in here for the duration

ATB Zion86 :hippy:

Zion man, Yeah get comfy no worries. The Xbox controller is over there next to the bowl of eminems. To the right is the smoko and in the middle is the communal bong. Tv's on and set to Aerobic workouts season 12 (re-run), my fave :smug:lol

Thankyou for the kind words good sir, have a nice chillout hol man and i'll catch'ya when u get your stuff rockin.

You move fast BM. :hi:

Good luck with your grow dude..

Mr Sparkles, i am indeed, infact, most definitely a greyhound in a middle aged man's body lol

peace fella's :hippy:

Ah, bollocks! i forgot to sort the pics. Okay i'll get round to that tomorrow :eat: .

Official: gal's have gone into 1ltr pots filled with Coco :doh: .what am i doing, already running nft's and soil.

The feed to ease them in has been 4ml per/ltr of Plant Start @ Ph 5.8.

Man :spliff: , been a while since i've done a Coco run, can't even remember what Ec or Ph i'm supposed to be @.

No worries i'll re-read up lol

Damn, another fierce contender! :headpain: I think you need a PH of 9.2 and EC of 15.4 to start them off! :dev:

No seriously, i've seen what you've done in the past and i know you'll take good care of them. :yep: I'll be taking special interest in the Freddys, as i was lucky enough to receive a pack myself, hehe.

Good luck to you,

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Nice to see you already started, mines been pushed back slightly cause of a seed run I want to do, but it'll get done. :) Good Luck with these.

:hippy:

Hey BongMonkee, I put my name down for Freddys Best but no luck this time, if they are as good as they say on the blurb I'll be investing mate, so if ya don't mind I'll pull up a beanbag fella :yep:

CK :yinyang: