White Widow x The Ultimate test grow by Irish Green Grower

DutchPassionTony

thanks mate :guitar:

yeh thats it im going to try grow these babies full size. im just wondering how big it will get before it stops growing in hight lol. im hoping it will grow to around 7-9 ft but get nice and bushy probably ;)

i have extended my room to 8ft x 8ft now so hopefully i will be able to fit at least 2 monsters lol

:bong:

these are the biggest ones, the other 20 have only grown the first set of leaves, these are on the second

post-71754-0-79558500-1332597924_thumb.jpg

going good so far

all the conditions are still the same, im going to keep them under the 220w cfl for another 2-3 weeks then put then in the 1800w hps room but only run one 600w hps for another 1-2 weeks then change to 1200w until i flower these babies

Edited by irish green grower

these are the biggest ones, the other 20 have only grown the first set of leaves, these are on the second

going good so far

all the conditions are still the same, im going to keep them under the 220w cfl for another 2-3 weeks then put then in the 1800w hps room but only run one 600w hps for another 1-2 weeks then change to 1200w until i flower these babies

Very impressive mate, are these timelines correct??

Are these plants really only 2 days old from seed sprouting? They look about the same as mine which are 7 days old !

going good so far

Very impressive mate, are these timelines correct??

Are these plants really only 2 days old from seed sprouting? They look about the same as mine which are 7 days old !

they are 5 days old mate, my first few pics where behind because my internet got cut off lol.

haha i wish they where 2 days old

A happy belated welcome to UK420! :v: Some real nice set up you got - can't wait to see the room fill up. What's that you were saying? 7-9 feet plants INDOORS! I don't think i've seen plants grown indoor become that big on this site before! wish you best of luck and will be watching this with interest... :D

AT :oldtoker:

Edited by AustrianTokker

alright irish glad to see to started up earlier then expected lookin good im attempting to grow sum monsters myself to keep my plant numbers down lol cant wait to see how u get on

A happy belated welcome to UK420! :v: Some real nice set up you got - can't wait to see the room fill up. What's that you were saying? 7-9 feet plants INDOORS! I don't think i've seen plants grown indoor become that big on this site before! wish you best of luck and will be watching this with interest... :D

AT :oldtoker:

thanks pal, yeh im growing the plants to a height of around 5ft in veg so will be around 8-10 weeks just in veg alone

im blessed with the head height but my floor space is only 8x8, wish it was more but uno lol, it does cost a bomb in electric tho so will be changing to high grade led lights after this grow. dont worry the led are top shop stuff :skin_up:

i have grown a 10-12ft plant outside before lol was a good grow :guitar:

thank you for joining my first diary by the way

alright irish glad to see to started up earlier then expected lookin good im attempting to grow sum monsters myself to keep my plant numbers down lol cant wait to see how u get on

thanks pal, yeh i couldnt wait to be honest lol,

what grow space have you got?

i find you get better results with monsters they just a pain if your like me and impatient lol

i vegin in a 75cm x 75cm an flower in 1.2 by 1.2 runnin 2 plants this time gona try an cut it down to a single plant wen i get the hag on system an as such just wanna keep 3 plats 1 small mom 1 vegin an 1 flowerin hopefully my diary link should post at bottom of this

all i`ve done for a week now is walk round my yard wishing i could knock my neighber out and have the flat upstairs aswell so i could extend and i pop back to see you still wish you had more space(man after me own heart always need more growroom ) :smokin:

girls look cool so far am so looking forward to seeing the end results mate

atb C

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hope You Good IGG bud :skin_up:

nice one on the new girls being up and about :D

Hope you get some Good Uns :yinyang:

looking very healthy sum1s obviously got there room dialed in lol when will he b back online tony?

p.s love how the photo of the plant is on what looks like the babys high chair lol

im still online im just finding it hard to upload, the pics just aint attaching and i dont no why.

i have had both of my tube lights pack in at exactly the same time. the plug had blown and i changed the fuses on both the plug and the lights but still dont work :wallbash: so im using old fassioned mother nature for the mean while lol

i will be putting the plants under 600w hps in around a week or 2 depending on the growth

yeh i as i cant find my usb for my hd cam im using just a 10mp and i have to keep going around my house taking pics untill i cant find a spot that lets me have atleast a half decent one lol and yep its the high chair today haha lol

thanks tony :yahoo: