White Widow x The Ultimate test grow by Irish Green Grower

DutchPassionTony

tbh they ddnt really seem to do any damage as everything was healthy green lookin but they were buggin me adults dont eat leaves or nuthin all the adults do is reproduce but the larvae feed off ur roots not sure the boiling water works i read u have to heat the soil in the oven to such a high temp to kill them that u kill gd stuff out of the soil personaly dnt think its worth the hassel wud just get sum new soil as u got the time and if u got the cash available gd luck

I find out that you have to dry it out for around 2 weeks to get rid of any gnats (they like moist soil)

im getting to keep my soil and also getting 3x 50l bags of plant magic soil WIN WIN :);)

i also had a chat with canna and they said the soil will have gnats as its not sterilized :0 you would think it would be paying £18 for a bag of it.

so the plan now is wait for my plant magic and start drying the canna outdoors when weather gets better as i dont want to get my plant magic infested with them aswell i will only use the canna for outdoor growing.

Problem solved and made a good 3 bags for free

Happy growing

so the games begin.

i have now germinated the full 20 of the seeds

they have been placed in tissue paper in a pot plate and placed inside a buble rap paper letter.

i had the put the letter containing the seeds inside of my boiler room.

as you can see the seeds have popped in just 8 hours of being touched water. WOW THAT IS FAST :)

sorry about the quality of the pics i am currently trying to make them bigger

post-71754-0-04406300-1332254629_thumb.jpg

Edited by irish green grower

this will be a show worth watching !

thanks mate im going to let them root out for another 8 hours or so then pot them babies ;)

they should get quite big within the week because they will be going under 220w cfl tubes

the seedling have now got a length of 1.5cm and i have now potted them and put them under the 220w cft tube light.

the humidity is at 75% with temp of 23, the light is at 18hours of light and at a distance of 60cm.

seedlings will be sprayed every hour with just water at a temp of 24.

its remarkable how quick they grow. in just over 24hours they have reached very good size from stag seed to rooting seedling.

NO WAY!!!!! 2 have popped up to say hello :shuriken: these are some ninja seeds lol

post-71754-0-84848600-1332341355_thumb.jpg

thanks mate :) this is my first diary so im going to hopefully go off with a bang

• Like 1

and number 2 :)post-71754-0-86432400-1332341520_thumb.jpg

these 2 seedlings are the only ones that are out of the soil as of yet, but im sure the others will be out soon

my next photo will be in 3-4 days depending on difference

Edited by irish green grower

did`nt thinck you were starting so soon mate nice 1 on the germ rate atb with them can`t wait to see wot monster`s you grow with your space

catch you soon C

• Like 2

Hi mate,

yeh i was going to start in a week or so but i thought well everyone else has started :smoke:

thanks mate, yeh i don't realy ever seem to get a bad seed, most of the times i get full germination so been lucky :B):

the seedlings have all come up now and they have just startecd to develope the first set of leaf

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking Good IGG :D

Think we all hoping for Monsters, but with your room size I am sure they will fit in just fine lol

:smokin: