【Grower of the Month】■ February 2012 ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

【Grower of the Month】■ February 2012 ■  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow, thanks to everyone who voted for me and of course to Sweet Seeds for running the comp, totally made my day :D:band:

• Like 3

Hey!!!! 'sup Serp's, finally eh lol

Good on ya fella well deserved. Now you can get some decent bubble bags to make decent hash, instead of the ol'potato sacks you use lol

only kiddin man

all the best

peace :hippy:

Thanks BongMonkee, Lesley, ukblazer & ska :yep:

And I was toying with getting some bubble bags BongMonkee, but the Volcano has won out, might be my only chance to get one :guitar:

• Like 4

feck it,

sorry for not voting this month, been very busy here changing jobs and sorting out other stuff as well (had a funeral to go to).

glad to see you finally got there Serps, well done, I think I would have given you my vote this month just to see someone else get your space lol, all them beans and now the win, well worth waiting for imo... hiphip, hope to see you nom'd again next month dude

atb peeps

bill

• Like 3

Hi Lesley!

Like in every month, the 5 nominees will be announced in the last day of the month. Have a look at when this thread was started (23h59m of the 29th of February).

After that, between the 1th of April and the 5th of April you guys have 5 days (120h) to vote for your favourite. And the one with more votes will win the Grower of the Month prize for March.

Keep passing by, sweet regards :yep:

tommy

• Like 1