【Grower of the Month】■ February 2012 ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

【Grower of the Month】■ February 2012 ■  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

★The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - February 2012★

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

:dev: ¡¡ 500€ every month !! :dev:

The 5 growers nominated for the February prize are:

1 - d_n_b with the grow diary "d_n_b' s pick and mix autos and females"

2 - Hiphip with the grow diary "Hiphip's Hooray. Jack 47, Psicodelicia and Sweet Tai"

3 - Scroger Moore with the grow diary "Scroger Moore in The Psi Who Loved Me & For Your Ice Only"

4 - ScumbagGardens with the grow diary "My attempt at the Sweet Seeds Comp Double White,Ice Cool,Cream Caramel"

5 - Serpent with the grow diaries "Serpents Sweet Seeds Auto & Photo Comp Diary" and "Serpent’s Return Of The Autos"

(listed in alphabetical order)

You can follow the link to each of the grow diaries and choose the one you like better :smokin:

¡¡Atention!! ►► This is a public poll!! Every user can see who you voted for. If you registered in the forum after August 2011 your vote will not be considered valid, according to the contest rules (see below). The poll will be closed in 5 days and after that the Sweet Seeds team will check one by one the profiles of all the voters in order to present the final results with only the legitimate voters. The "Grower of the Month" will be announced after that being checked. The deadline to present the final result is the 8th of every month but we expect to have it ready to be presented much earlier, probably just a little while after the poll closes. The poll result is not the final result and should never be considered as valid before the final announcement. We also expect no clones voting, we trust in you guys but if there is any suspicion the ip's can be checked. To voters with 2 nicks the rules of UK420 are applied, which I think does not allow for the simultaneous use of 2 registrations in the forum, passing the case to be handled by the administration :stoned:

The 5 nominations are based in what the contestants posted before 23h59m of the 29th of February but voters can base their choice in what is available in the moment they vote, so nominated contestants can be benefited by enriching their threads while the poll is open. In 5 days (120 hours) the poll will be closed.

Here's a link to the full contest bases: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=276279&view=findpost&p=2858279

Good luck to all the 5 :band::dj:

Keep it sweet with...

gallery_44939_3322_26647.jpg

the Sweet Seeds Team :smoke:

-

• Like 4

Once again its a hard choice but as I can't pick all of them (or myself).

I've gone with Mr Scroger Moore because his name still makes me laugh..... that and he gave me £100 :wassnnme:

But seriously well done to all, I've really got to pull out some stops for the next round.

By the by I've just chopped my gal and I'm rather pleased with the results for my 1st sativa.

So a massive THANKS to Sweet seeds and Tommy, I promise ill add some pictures soon

All the best guys n girls

• Like 4

Bloody Hell Sweet Seeds, you dont make the decisions easy, this month is a hard one :g: Ive gone for Scroger moore, not only for the name but for the wicked scrog too :yep:

:hippy:

• Like 3

Thanks for the nomination again, really didn't expect it this month, not cast my vote yet as I'll have a good luck through the diaries again first.

Good luck everyone :yep:

• Like 2

Overjoyed at the Nom. Thanks Sweetseeds.

Tough choice again this month but I have an inkling who I'll be voting for. Well done guys some great stuff on show and some wicked stuff not chosen. Tommy's job gets harder each month.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 3

Hey 'sup folks. Been ill of late but back on me feet again. Will spend a few days catchin up with folks and checking out all nom'd diarys b4 i vote.

Congrats to all the Nom's man :guitar:

peace :hippy: