gthumb's 3rd Generation Auto Diary 2012-(2nd Diary)

Nugz

Thanks Hiphip and Budelaire mates :) is not been the best of times reacently but hay what can ya do. i'v not been around and the misses had to chop, trim and dry the lot so i dont have 1 pic as its just been to hectic to do it and to be fair it takes me ALL day to do a update and i still miss things, so rather than stress out even more iv had no choice but to leave it.

The old man is getting there now though thank god, just have to keep an eye on him. He been diabetic from the age of 15 and starting to have probs with his heart, with my grandad only making it to 49 its a bit of a worry tbh.

so as you can imagine my mum has been all over the shop and I'v had to be around for them(lift's, help with shopping ect.) but now he's on the up i can chill and get back on here. Thanks for your concern guys it means alot :)

As for the grow... all 8 Sweet Special cuts took and are over at a mates apart from 2 that are ticking over in the tent ready to go out :) theres a photo Cream caremel around 4 weeks old in there too along with a sweet skunk auto and a Cream Caremel auto about 2 weeks old i think? (il sort my dates and things tomoz, heads been frying)

so.. I expect u can guess, I'l be taking cuts off the Cream Caremel and filling the tent with them when the auto's are close to done. as for the girls that have been cained due to stressing hard! i'l try and do a little smoke report on them as and when.

I'll do a update whats in the tent as soon as for sure :yep: as its still all sweet seeds goodness in ther, just hope they dont think im ratting it.. because altough it takes me all day i really enjoy doing a diary :)

Thanks again guys, catch you very soon :bong:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well Things have gone from bad to worse!! the ol mans ok,back to work n all that but there will be no grow for gthumb for a while.......... It seems the landlady wants to sell up so we have been given our 2 months notice, she want to see the palce next month so i should be able to at least finish the autos iv started, but as for the Cream Caremel, well who knows, I'l have to give it to a mate untill im ready to fire it up again. Panic stations in gthumbs house for sure!!!! my eldest has just been accepted into infants and my little girl has is just starting nusery here too and now we have to move, Great!

Its only a little town so i doubt we will find another place here either.

Head is all over the shop, and to top it off the misses suffers from depression from the loss of our second child(think i do too but the weed helps) she has been on a few couciling sessions but they messed her rite up talking about it. this is not helping!! Thank god for this place ay! at least the jars ar kind of full

I will try and do a update on the CC and SSkunk autos when i get a spare five mins but other than that its THE END of this diary! am gutted :(

Thanks guys :bong:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Sorry to hear ya bad news m8, am going thru it at the min with my landlord we having to move but we got a place now so hopefully we should be ok, a hope you get things sorted pal, ya can never keep a good man down m8 and you certainley sound like a good man to me m8, chin up and soldier on buddy. Nelly :smokin:

• Like 1