Frisian Dew

PureSmkr

Great to hear folks that she is a proper schmoke too. Big yield and good stone, great mould resistance and a stable prize winning Lady. Sounds like the ideal backbone to a gurrilla grow to me. :guitar: Really enjoying this thread. Keep them pics coming. :yep:

Oh yeah, so it has been said she has no strong flavour, is that for both pheno's? Is this usual or a specific batch? Many have been very pleased with the taste though that I have read of. :unsure: One grower described it as ' plasticine flavoured' though lol

I guess taste is something that varies ALOT between folks. How would you describe the taste Tony? Anyone else describe the flavour?

I guess with plants this productive even if the taste was not to my liking I can still make a bucket full of hash from it anyway. :smug:

:yinyang:

Guest RandyBoBandy

Oh yeah, so it has been said she has no strong flavour, is that for both pheno's? Is this usual or a specific batch? Many have been very pleased with the taste though that I have read of. :unsure: One grower described it as ' plasticine flavoured' though lol

I must of been very unlucky if this plant has a taste, i had a few phenos and after a good cure im still very unhappy with taste, this plant is a great yeilder and so easy to grow, it was my first grow and i grew a monster! but id rather an oz of my other strains than the ten of her, i wont be growing again myself as it wasnt for me.. but like you say theres a few people that say it has nice taste, and if your not happy you will have loads! of bud for hash :yahoo:

• Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

: One grower described it as ' plasticine flavoured' though lol

I just had s wiff of my jar and it smells like crayons

: One grower described it as ' plasticine flavoured' though lol

I just had s wiff of my jar and it smells like crayons

The purple one does smell like crayons till you crack it open then rich lavender.

One of the phenos is very nice thou but i did not get last gg.

nice vid love the sound track, reckon your video blokey had a fat one before making. 0.47 Fresian Dew

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 1

Not my sort of music but the vid shows why FD is one of the more popular commercially available outdoor strains :guitar:

Not mine either but love the lyrics.

Some beauties on there. Lavender is good too :yep:

Yes certainly another flavour to have on the shelf.

I still have 1 or 2 left from a 10 pk, I run 2-3 every year.

Edited by Elephant Face

Guest RandyBoBandy

Im no good at smoke reports but heres my experiance, ive not smoked a great deal of this mainly because ive been smoking more flavoursome stuff i have, so last night i rolled a frisian

the taste and smell, with the pheno i had last night its still like crayons and like another guy said plasticine, its like breathing in the air in a school nursery

I read in this thread that its low THC well really dont let that put you off.. last night i had a silly grin watching tv, ready to laugh at any moment, and did chuckle quite a few times,i was

very smiley, its a nice warm stone.

not long after watching my tv program my eyes got heavy and i was asleep, the frisian joint deffo helped that, im crap at explaining stones but thats what i made of it

post-32555-0-02449400-1328699225_thumb.jpgpost-32555-0-28183900-1328699213_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

post-27825-0-75386700-1328712499_thumb.jpg picture taken about 2 weeks before chop

post-27825-0-47725400-1328712512_thumb.jpg and one of the side buds. They aren't looking big but they are super dense.

I wrote a smoke report on her for the DP comp a couple months back, but can't seem to find the thread. :(

I must agree that the smell and flavour were quite unique but mine was more like gingerbread or lavender than like crayons. I wish i still had some to sample...

AT :oldtoker:

• Like 2