Cream of the Crop - December 2011

Joolz

672 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It had to be Jon-Clobert's Oldtimes X UK Cheese but only because we had some of that for Christmas and we were much impressed with its heady high, rather then a body hit. That being said, the choice is difficult as always, very difficult.

These are all great pictures and some awesome weed out there. I'm jealous!

Seriously though, I was surprised that my fav, LA Confidential has picked up so few votes so far.

I guess tastes differ and that's OK.

Who knows, maybe this time next year my picture of some awesome strain will win :D

Great growing guys!

All the plants would need 'further testing' but the best photo has got to be - Chilli - LA Confidential Skunk

Good focus, depth etc. etc.

clobert for me,mainly cos i have cheese on the go just now,the fast bud was a second for me,i got a good yield from fast bud#2! :smokin:

It seems to me that the quality of the picture influences the vote quite a bit. Perhaps introducing some set of stricter standards for the image submission would shift focus more to the plants themselves.

Some lovely product as usual. I dithered between L'Emmerdeur and the Oldtimes, always good, and Astronut, but Astronut got it by a hair.

Happy new year to you all, by the way.

• Like 1

Yeah this is always hard one, the hash looked amazing and so did a of the other buds but those cola's of fast bud just look soooloo yum yum 4 sure, anyway may the best bud win!!!!

• Like 1

Astronut for me by a knats knacker. Good selection of pics guys all winners in there own right.

HT.

E2 change spelling.

Edited by Harris tweed.
  • Like 1

l,emmerduir got mine but thought most were great lookin pics of great looking plants!! take my hat of to ye all who took part! will be entering my current frow in a few weeks when ready ! bubba kush , great white shark , pineapple chunks and tangarene dream ! till then peace !

• Like 1