Cream of the Crop - December 2011

Joolz

672 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Such a close COTC this month with out question some great nom`s...

For me its out of L`Emmerdeur`s Oldtimes Budelair`s Smellyberry or JC`s UkC x Oldtimes :g:

FG :v:

So many scorchers this month!

Jon Colbert just grabs it or me though... Enough to turn me into a dendrophile that one! :guitar:

Props to Astonut though, you done one hell f a job there mate!

It is a really difficult decision for me this month as i just know I should vote for dazey's juicy side bud as I just cant stop blowing it up and looking at it but alas I succumbed to the growing skills of Mr J. Clobert..

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 1

Guest Thicky

As usual it is really really difficult to choose - my top three are dazey - superb crystalline adornment, and the beautiful colours in L'emmerdeur's and Jon Clobert's shots.

The colours in Jon's Oldtimes x UK Cheese gets my vote. :thumsup:

All the bud pics dripped with 'chrystaline adornment', as a better woman than me recently said :rofl: Yeah, I was puzzling through them, weighning this n that, when I had a dawning realisation of how stunning Ubercamel's hash is :inlove: can't speak, can't type, I'm all secreting secretions with that :hippy:

An easy one for me this month, L'Emmerdeur - Oldtimes

In looks the perfect bit of bud i say, everything about it is real beautiful. :wub:

• Like 1