★ MAGNIFICENT OFFER BY SWEET SEEDS ★

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi Vince!

Thank you mate for the good work you shared with us so far, really funny stuff with good production on your plants :yep:

See you around buddy!

:smokin:

I am going to try some of those 3'rd Gen outdoors this year,lucky comp winners :smug:

Hey Bad Penny!!

What's up mate?

Listen, if you want to try them during the spring (March-May) send me a PM my friend, I invite you to enter the contest with them. This, of course, if you like to post pics of the different phases of the grow and if you want to participate in our contest. If not, I hope you keep passing by and give some feedback in the summer if you end up trying them ;)

Keep it sweet and thanks for the visit! :yep:

decent give away (if you have a diary at the moment!)

Hey damien!! Thanks for the visit mate ;)

The contest is still available for new participants. If you want to participate let me know and we'll also send you 3 packs of 3 seeds each. You can choose any 3 strains from our catalog :stoned:

Or if you know any friends of you that you think might be interested in participating, share the info with them, in case they are ok with the contest bases.

See you around, sweet regards!

happy new year!

yup count me in!

do i have to have a pack of each or could i have a bit of a selection maybe 3 vars?,6 pack= 18 plants of 6 different vars= lot of play with feeds etc,

thank you sweet seeds again...

Hi se7en! :smokin:

Thanks for accepting the offer, I'm sure it will be pure entertainment to see this strains in your hands :stoned:

Yes my friend, no problem, we make it a minimum of 3 strains, so you can ask for 3 strains, 2 packs each.

See you around buddy, keep up the great work!

Waaa!! just got ack from visiting friends and family and saw this !!

Congratulations all. Im sure you'll all be enjoying the 3RD generation of sweet seeds autos :)

Nice one Tommy and the Sweet Seeds crew .

Happy new year .

E2a Awwwwww clangers, just checked mi diary I was 2 days out :doh:

Hi beanpopper! How're you doing my friend?

Sorry you got out of the list for only 2 days, but we had to choose a number, and 20 it was, hehehehe. Anyway, if you tell me that you really want to try the 3rd Generation Sweet Seeds Autos and that you think you will post at least 5 updates of the different phases of the growth of the plants (like 1 update each 10 days, at least) we'll send you 2 packs of 3 seeds of two of the new autos of your choice.

Like some friends are not going to accept the offer for lack of space and/or time, I can manage the stock of seeds for this offer and send a couple of packs for you guys that got very close to get it if you tell me you'll post a diary.

Hope it seems ok to you beanpopper, if you have time, space and will to try them, PM me ;)

Only just updated my diary today due to being pissed out my head for most of xmas :headpain:

Congrats to everyone and fair play to sweet seeds

gunner

Hi gunner!

The same as beanpopper ;)

Cheers buddy!

Sweet Seeds your generosity is truly remarkable. :notworthy: Such a nice way to start the new year off, thankyou.

Just one question tommy, do these new auto diaries have to be completed by the April deadline the same as the 3rd Sweet Seeds competition diaries?.

If so i will unfortunately have to decline this great superb because i plan to have a little break from growing you see, maybe a few months or so but i assure you Amnesia will be back in march or so, I'll still be around of course lurking around but the growroom will be shut-down. :D

If it is possible to germinate these in march or so then i would gladly take up the opportunity and love to try out these new auto's.

Their predecessors look and smoke fantastic so i've read, the new ones certainly look promising.

Happy new year, speak soon. :yep:

Hi Amnesia!

Just like BongMonkee explained, I think you would have time germinating by the 10th of March, more or less, but it's your decision and no problem at all if you decide one thing ot another. Also, if you end up doing it a bit later, like starting in April and only finishing in June, there would be no problem at all, it wouldn't count for the contest but no problem at all from the point of view of the seedbank, since we would be abble to see your diary anyway. And your diaries are usually good :)

So, it's your choice..

Cheers mate!

That's it, I think I answered all you guys, if there's anything left please let me know. And if you have any other comments or questions please feel free to post them here.

See you around, sweet smokes!!

tommy

Count me in Amigo :yep:

And me, another very generous offer from Sweet Seeds, thanks Tommy :hippy:

Wow, I get another chance. Thanks Tommy. Diary number two should be better than my first.

I cant believe how generous you guys are. :yinyang:

you know after the competition started and i seen the auto strains i was a bit gutted i never chose one first time around

im so glad to wake up to this offer on new years day

unbelievable tommy ... thanks man.....and uk420 good luck all...........

Thanks Tommy and Sweet Seeds! PM sent :)

They are gona have to wait till the scrog is almost finished but I should have enough time to squeeze them in before the comp ends.

Awesome stuff from Sweet Seeds! PM is sent.

I went for :

Sweet Cheese Auto

Sweet Special Auto

+ Speed

Many many thanks

G :yinyang:

Happy new year folks

Pm sent, Thanks guys! :yep:

Thought about it, and it would be rude to turn down the never ending generosity from the Sweet Seeds camp.

Sweet special, Mohan Ram and the Green Poison for me thanks.

Happy new year!

Wow thanks Tommy and Sweet seeds for your generosity, Happy New year to all.

I'm still in too much of a mess from last night to work out what seeds I would want,

But will get back to ya asap...

thanks sweet seeds and Tommy count me in fella :yahoo:

Oh my days Tommy! you've just made my year!!

Yes please. thank you very much!! i wanted to get some autos to do in between my photo period diary, but never got round to it!! I think i need to upgrade my poor excuse for a veg cab to up the anti on my girlies.

Wahooooooo, sweet seeds you are too good to us

buggsy

PM sent. Cheers TOMMY.

:smokin:

Excellent count me in!

Happy new year everyone!

glad to see this today. thanks all at sweet seeds ,and tommy, uk420. im just making my mind up, on what third generation autos to grow very glad to see my name down

thanks guys, think there'll be a mini forest of autos somewhere in the country side :wassnnme:

Hello my friends!!

Very nice to know that you enjoyed the offer and are going to make good use of it :yes:

See you around mates, sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 2

Wow testing seeds before being released on the market sounds like a once in a life time experience, sweet seeds you are awsome sponsor only hope i can qualify next time around.

Good luck guys.

I would love to take some more beans from you, you guys are the best.

And I know my diary hasn't been 1st class but now veg is nearly over the fun begins.

May I ask are these autos allowed to be grown outside to stay within the comp rules

All the best and a happy new year from a very now happy bushmaster82 :guitar:

Hi bushmaster!

Don't worry mate, maybe it's not 1st class but we enjoy your work and dedication :yep:

You can do the autos outdoors from March to end of May. Of course they do much better in the summer, but we take that in consideration and don't mind to see them doing their thing from March to May.

And for everyone who may think that autos are not an option for indoor grows, check the Sweet Seeds Test Grows subforum, I have there a couple of autoflowering indoor grow tests where you can see that I get more production with autos than with non-autos ;)

Thanks mates, see you around, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1

Hi Tommy im well thanks bud, in a very good mood i am :)

Thanks to you and the Sweet Seeds team for the most unexpected and generous offer!

cant wait to try some +speed and sweet skunk

Proper team players :yep:

left no man behind .

Happy new year all. :yinyang:

Edited by beanpopper
  • Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

wow, thanks guys....

i have chosen

green poison auto

sweet special

+ speed

and ill look forward to growing these :)

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 1

Guest funkfarmer(sb)

Hey Tommy again your generosity is unbounded..

It must have been fate that I finally got around to the caramel plants just in time,so cool...

I will leave it up to the breeders to let me have whatever they think will perform best for me...I will be growing these guerilla style in spring in order to get them finished in time to be judged...I know many of us are looking for a reliable outdoor option and it will be a pleasure to try out whatever Tommy & crew decide to send.I would like to have all the same strain unless you guys think there is more than one option for our (probably) shitty season..

Thanks again!

• Like 1

And me, another very generous offer from Sweet Seeds, thanks Tommy :hippy:

this ^^ :)

im still unsure afte re-reading at least 4 times if I am actually elligible for 6 packs of seeds based on the list provided in post#2 above...fekkin A if it is... if so nice one SS. Will gladly experiment with these based on my experience with the other SS autos I have run.

Sent a PM to SS requesting my seeds..im sure ill be set straight if there has been any misinterpretations by myself. I requested one of each. Would of not bothered with the SweetCheese auto until I saw that theres a FastBud2 parent in there so will be interesting to see. Have nothing against SS SweetCheese, ive never even tasted, but from its appearance it seems tobe on the other end of the scale of what I like in bud density. Cant knock the strain for yield though thats for sure...

topic title is a little misleading tommy!!...but nice one for all those who are growing yours already... :wassnnme:

Bizz, I asked the question in page 1. Tommy's answer was a little difficult to decipher (Spanish you know :)) but essentially, if ya want them, PM Tommy and enter the contest. With these autos, you can start as late as March 10th (approx) and still finish in time for June 3rd deadline. He only wants 5 updates of different stages of growth (so one every 10 days or so) not bad IMO.

Bio

topic title is a little misleading tommy!!...but nice one for all those who are growing yours already... :wassnnme:

Bizz, I asked the question in page 1. Tommy's answer was a little difficult to decipher (Spanish you know :)) but essentially, if ya want them, PM Tommy and enter the contest. With these autos, you can start as late as March 10th (approx) and still finish in time for June 3rd deadline. He only wants 5 updates of different stages of growth (so one every 10 days or so) not bad IMO.

Bio

Aaah cheers dude,.i did have a good peruse to see if anyone had said owt bout it but didnt see owt...no offence meant to anyone like. :yinyang:

e2a....yeah ffs i see now!!....dumb ass...lol.... :russian:

Edited by bizzaro

Yep you're right mates... :yep:

It was not very clear since the beggining. I think the title is ok, but then I could have explained things much better. My bad, sorry about that.

Thanks Biokid for your help.

It really is for everyone... because even if you are not yet in the contest you can ask for the seeds to participate in the contest. So it is for everyone who is willing to use them and post a grow diary around here (but that wouldn't fit in the title, hehehe).

Only thing is that contestants that already received seeds and haven't yet started a grow diary can't receive more seeds for now. Because they are already in and still have "unpopped" seeds in their hands, hehehe, so it's for everyone :) The names listed in the first post is for the ones who received seeds already but are making such a good use of them that they deserve to benefit again of another offer from Sweet Seeds, just a couple of months after receiving 3 packs for free ;) And as the contest only ends in June, they still have time for another round, if they want.

And, of course, that other rule in the contest also applies, the one that says that you had to be registered before the contest bases were published to receive free seeds. Which has to be like that, or else one person could register several user names and receive lots of packs for free... We can't do it any different than that.

Hope this helps. Let me take advantage of the situation to invite you to participate Bizzaro, would be an honour to have you in the contest. Send me a PM with your choice of 3 strains if you want to :yep: ...and/or tell your friends about it... as long as they are registered since before the 8th of September they can get 3 packs of seeds and participate in this classic cannabic online contest :)

Sweet smokes! Happy new year!!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds