★ MAGNIFICENT OFFER BY SWEET SEEDS ★

Sweet Seeds-tommy

I`m extremely flattered Tommy but i just haven`t the space or time, i`ve just started the rest of the seeds you sent for this last comp and also trying out several other strains that i`ve been given, also i`ve so many seeds in reserve it would be just greedy of me to accept when someone else could have them :stoned:

Very generous of you all though :D

• Like 1

Sweet Seeds your generosity is truly remarkable. :notworthy: Such a nice way to start the new year off, thankyou.

Just one question tommy, do these new auto diaries have to be completed by the April deadline the same as the 3rd Sweet Seeds competition diaries?.

If so i will unfortunately have to decline this great superb because i plan to have a little break from growing you see, maybe a few months or so but i assure you Amnesia will be back in march or so, I'll still be around of course lurking around but the growroom will be shut-down. :D

If it is possible to germinate these in march or so then i would gladly take up the opportunity and love to try out these new auto's.

Their predecessors look and smoke fantastic so i've read, the new ones certainly look promising.

Happy new year, speak soon. :yep:

Only just updated my diary today due to being pissed out my head for most of xmas :headpain:

Congrats to everyone and fair play to sweet seeds

gunner

• Like 1

Sweet Seeds your generosity is truly remarkable. :notworthy: Such a nice way to start the new year off, thankyou.

Just one question tommy, do these new auto diaries have to be completed by the April deadline the same as the 3rd Sweet Seeds competition diaries?.

If so i will unfortunately have to decline this great superb because i plan to have a little break from growing you see, maybe a few months or so but i assure you Amnesia will be back in march or so, I'll still be around of course lurking around but the growroom will be shut-down. :D

If it is possible to germinate these in march or so then i would gladly take up the opportunity and love to try out these new auto's.

Their predecessors look and smoke fantastic so i've read, the new ones certainly look promising.

Happy new year, speak soon. :yep:

Ripped from 1st post of comp lol Amnesia pass me that smoko man, chuff-chuff-woooooooo lol

"All grow diaries have to be finished before the 3rd of June. The winners will be publicly announced by the 5th of June 2012"

peace :hippy:

Edited by BongMonkee

glad to see this today :guitar: thanks all at sweet seeds ,and tommy, uk420. :smokin: im just making my mind up, on what third generation autos to grow :unsure: very glad to see my name down :skin_up:

Another fantastic offer, thank you Sweetseeds. Unfortunately I haven't the room to be able to do these within any reasonable time frame and will regretfully have to pass on these.

GC

Thanks all you guys...

Let me answer your questions and comment your comments :stoned:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for including me in this offer :)

I think it's best if I drop out of this one as

1)I've never grown an auto before

2)up to my eyeballs with my current Sweet Seeds Diary

3)lack of space

4)don't think I would do your generosity justice.

If I took them,I would just be being greedy because they're free :grubsup:

As much as i would like to try this generous offer tommy, i simply can't mate.

Thankyou for including me tho man :smokin:

My time is gonna be taken up scrogging those selected out of the gals already on the go and

i've really no room to do owt else to be honest.

Peace&HappyNewYear to u & urs fella :hippy:

I`m extremely flattered Tommy but i just haven`t the space or time, i`ve just started the rest of the seeds you sent for this last comp and also trying out several other strains that i`ve been given, also i`ve so many seeds in reserve it would be just greedy of me to accept when someone else could have them :stoned:

Very generous of you all though :D

Hi buddys!! :yep:

Yep, we had it perfectly clear since we first had this idea that some of you wouldn't have the space and/or time to accept this offer. That's completly ok, don't worry. Even for the contest you have exactly the same chances of getting the prizes than you would if you accepted this, so no problem at all. Final evaluation will be based on the parameters announced on the contest bases and the strains used have nothing to do with it.

And... anyway, you already know how kind Sweet Seeds is with uk420 users, so you know perfectly that sooner or later other opportunities will come :stoned: Maybe next time it will come in a better timing for you ;)

Keep up the good work my friends, sweet regards and a happy new year :smoke:

tommy

• Like 2

you are indeed a very generous chap mr ss ..and thanks for cheering me up with this news ive got free beans coming in exchange for a diary ..i was going to stop for a bit ..ive got a reason not to now ..thanks .

• Like 1

I would love to take some more beans from you, you guys are the best.

And I know my diary hasn't been 1st class but now veg is nearly over the fun begins.

May I ask are these autos allowed to be grown outside to stay within the comp rules

All the best and a happy new year from a very now happy bushmaster82 :guitar:

• Like 1

you are indeed a very generous chap mr ss ..and thanks for cheering me up with this news ive got free beans coming in exchange for a diary ..i was going to stop for a bit ..ive got a reason not to now ..thanks .

:yep: