【Grower of the Month】■ December ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

【Grower of the Month】■ December ■  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Poacher

WoW !! Thanks very much Tommy, just getting nominated is amazing considering the start of my diary :notworthy: I've been going through a bit of a hard time this past few weeks and this has just lifted my spirits :applause:

As for who gets my vote, I'm going with d_n_b! All you other guys know how much i love your diarys and the stunning ladies you have all grown but someone has to be picked.

Well done everyone and happy new year :yinyang:

• Like 2

A real tough choice this time around :notworthy:

I love the health and looks of Poachers ladies, top growing mate. Nu Jerzey Devil has the most scrumptious looking Sweet Cheese i've ever seen. d_n_b superb growing, fantastic looking harvest there. BongMonkee Quality diary with lots of tips and fine detail, the girls are absolutely gorgeous.

Serpent though, you just get my vote mate, you have shown us how autos can and should be done. Nice updates with all the information there. You have certainly inspired me to try a few of these and i will be using some of your methods if you don't mind. :D

All the best and happy new year! :cheers:

• Like 3

went with poacher for the same reason ..but how close is the decision each month ? ..theyre all excellent diaries

• Like 4

i have a quick read.and my vote is

bongmonkeevery informative,to detail

d n bgot it for the simplicity it show,how easy he make things look,and the white glove to.... :rofl:

poachervery healthy plants

NJdthe guy dont just grow weed,is a photographer to,amazing pictures

serpentefor the nice way the diary is build...

so i cant vote for all?will have to do a bit more thinking,but just highlight what is needed to win it,get a bit of everyone and you a winner :rofl:

• Like 2

donne my vote!

couldnt vote for all have to make a choice... :blub:

sorry to the others...

also a bump,i do think this should have more votes... :yinyang:

• Like 1

come on guys as seven says get the votes in

420 and sweet seeds have done up proud

dont be a fool to the menace .... play the game....

nice diarys all there are so many good point but i had to vote for the serpent as he handles them autos so well and they are a good rep for sweet seeds..... :skin_up:

• Like 1

I put 100 Cream Caramel Seeds on Serpent to win December Grower of the Month. Anyone takes my bet? Any bumgordo?

c'mon boooys...

NMA

I wish I would but betting is not allowed here, all bets are off :rofl:

Edited by New Model Army
  • Like 1

I voted days ago but forgot to post :russian:

I went with bongmonkee, nice easy reading and full of stuff that gets me thinking, sorry to the other guys but ya can only pick one

Bill

Edited by billbud
  • Like 2

Hi growers!

So, polls closed...

Here's the final standings for this month:

• 1st - BingMonkee - 14 votes
  • 2nd - Serpent - 13 votes
  • 3rd - d_n_b - 8 votes
  • 3rd - Poacher - 8 votes
  • 5th - Nu Jerzey Devil - 4 votes

■The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - December 2011■

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

★ BongMonkee ★

500€ !!

Congratulations for your great work!

Keep it Sweet!

| The Sweet Seeds team |

Congratulations BongMonkee! It was well deserved :yep: I hope you keep the great job you've been doing so far ;) During next week we'll speak to arrange things about sending you the prize, in the meanwhile have a look at our webshop to choose what you want to receive with 250 euros in products (250 euros of the 500 euros are in products and the other 250 euros in cash). Here's a link to the Sweet Seeds online growshop: http://sweetseeds.es/shop/index.php?id_lang=1

If you have any question or comment you can PM me at any time :stoned:

Congratulations also to the other growers, I'm sure it will be a matter of time until you get another chance :smokin: Great job mates! :yep:

Sweet regards! :oldtoker:

tommy