【Grower of the Month】■ December ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

【Grower of the Month】■ December ■  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

★The Sweet Seeds Grower of the Month - December 2011★

gallery_44939_3146_11326.jpg

:dev: ¡¡ 500€ every month !! :dev:

The 5 growers nominated for the December prize are:

1 - BongMonkee with the grow diary "Ganesh IceCream"

2 - d_n_b with the grow diary "d_n_b' s pick and mix "

3 - Nu Jerzey Devil with the grow diaries "The Strain Advocate pt.2" and "The Strain Advocate (The Hangover)"

4 - Poacher with the grow diary "Poachers Hunting Some Exotic Spanish Beasts"

5 - Serpent with the grow diary "Serpents Sweet Seeds Auto & Photo Comp Diary"

(listed in alphabetical order)

You can follow the link to each of the grow diaries and choose the one you like better :smokin:

¡¡Atention!! ►► This is a public poll!! Every user can see who you voted for. If you registered in the forum after August 2011 your vote will not be considered valid, according to the contest rules (see below). The poll will be closed in 5 days and after that the Sweet Seeds team will check one by one the profiles of all the voters in order to present the final results with only the legitimate voters. The "Grower of the Month" will be announced after that being checked. The deadline to present the final result is the 8th of every month but we expect to have it ready to be presented much earlier, probably just a little while after the poll closes. The poll result is not the final result and should never be considered as valid before the final announcement. We also expect no clones voting, we trust in you guys but if there is any suspicion the ip's can be checked. To voters with 2 nicks the rules of UK420 are applied, which I think does not allow for the simultaneous use of 2 registrations in the forum, passing the case to be handled by the administration :stoned:

The 5 nominations are based in what the contestants posted before 23h59m of the 31th of December but voters can base their choice in what is available in the moment they vote, so nominated contestants can be benefited by enriching their threads while the poll is open. In 5 days (120 hours) the poll will be closed.

Here's a link to the full contest bases: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=276279&view=findpost&p=2858279

Good luck to all the 5 :band::dj:

Keep it sweet with...

gallery_44939_3322_26647.jpg

...and a happy new year!!

the Sweet Seeds Team :smoke:

-

my favorite was se7en for this month for his efforts, poor nomination :lol: ............... :doh:

and Bud :doh:

Edited by New Model Army
  • Like 1

Hi mates! :yep:

Thanks for your votes and all :smokin:

This month everyone's a winner :yes:

Even for the 4 growers in the poll that are not going to win it, they'll get 6 packs of seeds... Just like every other nominees from previous months :stoned:

Hope you enjoy it... ★ MAGNIFICENT OFFER BY SWEET SEEDS ★

Good luck mates, keep it sweet!

tommy

• Like 3

Wow, thanks for the nomination, I was soooo tempted to vote for myself, but in the interest in fairness I thought I'd do the right thing, so Mr BongMonkee gets my vote, top diary mate :yep:

• Like 1

Never an easy decision! Poacher gets my vote this month, those girls are something else! He's done them proud.

Well done mate.

Congrats to all nominees they are all top quality diaries.

:v:

Wow nom'd man, cool. :bong:

Deciding who to vote for is a nightmare to be honest there is good stuff going on in all the nom'd diary's.

This calls for a Smartie draw. It's not the F.A Cup, it's more important than that lol.

I've just took the nipper down the shops, he robbed me blind as usuall. Came back with lollies & Smarties.

Right, here go's for my vote.

Four diff colours assigned to the Nom's

post-52333-0-53848800-1325416774_thumb.jpg

My nipper was asked to choose just one. Here is the result.

post-52333-0-35610700-1325416782_thumb.jpg

D_N_B it's you lol

peace&HappyNewYear to all :hippy:

well done to all!great diaries on show...

@NMAthank you mate but still time for all of us,just have to pull our finger out and do a mighty job like the nomanies of this month!

well done felas...

about the vote,none...like the diaries,but dont like you lot :rofl:

will have a read when i have a bit more time or when my vote is not important as now :rofl: very tight at the moment...

All 5 are worthy winners. A very difficult choice but BongMonkee gets my vote this month. A very informative diary.

Well done to ALL.

Cheers :smokin:

Guest Wizard_Ovanoz

well done to all!great diaries on show...

@NMAthank you mate but still time for all of us,just have to pull our finger out and do a mighty job like the nomanies of this month!

well done felas...

about the vote,none...like the diaries,but dont like you lot :rofl:

will have a read when i have a bit more time or when my vote is not important as now :rofl: very tight at the moment...

Good things come to those who wait se7en mate :naughty: