Please give a warm UK420 welcome

Joolz

Hey if you guys want to be girls that's cool.Ratdog,any tips on how not to nick the back of the knees when shaving your legs-gets me every time dammit.Well done guys...gals....er..people.

hahaah @ Leepy

Question for the Mods....... can I have my tit sucking Smurf back ???????? ;)

No you've shit it...Owd's still ere. :wassnnme: .lol

Edited by bizzaro
  • Like 1

hahaah @ Leepy

:doh::rofl: :rofl:

DC1

• Like 1

hahaah @ Leepy

:doh::rofl: :rofl:

DC1

Oh bollox :):russian:

A big welcome to distracted, Tremont, TheStoneDuk, Stonehenge & last but by no means least, ~nobody~ to Team UK420 :skin_up:

A question for the elevated....

For those of you above who i swap beans and smoko with over this site, is there a chance now you are mods i can receive less hermies and smoko that is not so damp. Cheers :yep:lol

Congrats 2 all man :wink:

peace :hippy:

Congratulations fellas :yep:

I've only just spotted this (I was actually wondering why we had some new Team Green members and did a member search lol ),I've had a few bad weeks and spent some time in hossy and only got out a couple of days ago so I've got a lot to catch up on.

The only advice I can give is to enjoy it,I did,and I still consider it to be an honour to have been trusted enough to have become a mod here.

:yinyang:

Hey if you guys want to be girls that's cool.Ratdog,any tips on how not to nick the back of the knees when shaving your legs-gets me every time dammit.

Erm, i think you`ll have to ask a mod, TheStoneduk to be precise lol

Congratulations fellas :yep:

I've only just spotted this (I was actually wondering why we had some new Team Green members and did a member search lol ),I've had a few bad weeks and spent some time in hossy and only got out a couple of days ago so I've got a lot to catch up on.

The only advice I can give is to enjoy it,I did,and I still consider it to be an honour to have been trusted enough to have become a mod here.

:yinyang:

Sorry to hear you`ve been ill mate, glad you back though :stoned:

A big welcome to distracted, Tremont, TheStoneDuk, Stonehenge & last but by no means least, ~nobody~ to Team UK420 :skin_up:

A question for the elevated....

For those of you above who i swap beans and smoko with over this site, is there a chance now you are mods i can receive less hermies and smoko that is not so damp. Cheers :yep:lol

Congrats 2 all man :wink:

peace :hippy:

lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...