Please give a warm UK420 welcome

Joolz

Have you not met TheStoneduk? he has quite a range of skirts and blouses, i was surprised when i met him but he seemed like such a nice chap that i didn`t want to draw attention to his choice of clobber, and he`s a dab hand with the make up too, it really did suit him

E2a, I must remember to ask him where he bought his sling backs...

Oi, you said you wouldn't tell lol

...and when are you gonna send me stilettos back :ouch:

• Like 2

Oi, you said you wouldn't tell lol

Sorry mate, i just didn`t want Nobody to be caught out lol

...and when are you gonna send me stilettos back :ouch:

I thought you`d forgotten about them... :wassnnme:

Quite clearly an over site by Joolz and the UK 420 Team not to appoint such a stable, sensible member as myself as Head Mod, , if you get a little bogged down fire over the old admin passwords and I can help out

Well done lads and I apologise in advanced for my drunken posts :yinyang:

Gunner

YEs, yes, yes welcomes goes out to the new team. BUT say in an office someone gets promoted over everyone else, they usually do the right thing and buy everyone a drink, now on here we all love a good spliff, so get ya grow's on as i work it out, that with current's members you'll need 1g per spliff, 50352 members = 1798.28 ounces and some numbles fingers. :skin_up::guitar::smokin:

I hope too many mods doesn't spoil the broth. We have a nice site here and it would be a shame to go down the same path as many other inferior forums have. (Army of hitlers ring a bell?)

I am not good at sticking to rules at the best of times, we are all here breaking some rule or other.

I hope that judge and jury can keep a very open mind before passing sentences that affect everyone.

just my 2p :yinyang:

SC

when are you gonna send me stilettos back :ouch:

:ermm:

if you'd seen what he was doing with / to them in the server room last night when he should have been sweeping the floor , you wouldn't be asking for them back :bad:

Nah, I don't drink on school nights!

Wise choice

lol

:yep:

the kids'll smell it as they're getting on the bus , telling them it's the screenwash only works so many times ...

Edited by Tremont
  • Like 2