Learning to be content

DrWho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hardy24

I dunno, i reckon it all comes down to intelligence or more importantly a lack of it. You see, an intelligent person will always be asking questions and looking for answers, needing something to stimulate the brain.

A complete numpty on the other hand, will be happy with the smallest thing and stay that way for a long time. Like me :D

Ignorance is bl..........................what now!!

• 2 years later...

taking the rough with the smooth I think is the way to go.

a person who has had little reason to sacrifice themselves for others will in my opinion never be truly happy, boil it down to say a hard days work and the feeling of a beer or smoke at the end of it is always nice.

and of course life changing events which have you finding a way to adapt to life giving you a new perspective, maybe a renewed appreciation for the small things in life.

too many folk living as if tomorrow is guaranteed to come for them.

I worked in a hospital and it had a really big impact on me mostly in a positive way, I remember reminding myself and to others that we are only out there living our lives on borrowed time until again we return to the safe confounds of the hospital, go out there and be free, make your choices, have your fun while you can.

I miss that job for so many reasons mostly though for meeting the patients :yes: