Sweet Seeds wardrobe auto grow!

Hershey

Guest nelly123

Ya deefo going to get some proper smoke off them thats for sure, bettre than any street crap out there man, hope it all goe's well. nelly :guitar:

• Like 1

Heat problems have returned, I should have moved the light up a couple of more inches as the tops of the main colas are already drying on the plant!

Luckily, it's been 60 something days now and the trichs are nice and milky and i've been flushing the nutes out, so it'll be getting the chop after a few more days of flushing and a couple of days in the dark!

It's killing me now that I could be here with 5 plants instead of 2 but oh well, pics coming up soon!

I tell you what, those colas are some of the densest bud I have ever grown, almost rock hard, lovely.

Main buds are foxtailing a bit so i'm gonna wait till the end of the week, give the new growth a bit more time to mature then down for the chop! Got a lovely smell, almost lemony.

Other than the low germ rate which isn't anybodys fault I guess (would love to be sitting with 5 plants right now!), it's totally convinced me that autos are the way forward, the thought of harvesting 2 plants a month in a continuous grow in the distant future excites me! And not doing it on a small budget either!

Thanks very much for your support so far guys! Just wish I had a better camera to show 'em off. I've had a couple of test joints from the tiny popcorn buds which wern't going to get anywhere and it seems like pretty good stuff.

Had to chop it on day 72, with all the foxtailing I reckon it could have gone a week more, the trichs were all milky and all the non-foxtailing pistils were brown, plus i'm moving very soon so a bit pressed for time. The foxtailing i'm sure was down to my continuing heat issues (between 75-85f throughout with occasional spikes)

The pictures don't do it justice due to my terrible camera, but these buds are stinking (like a lemon-diesel cross) and extremely dense.

The left of the rizla is one plant, the right is the other.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Lovely buds in there, weighed up was like 95g total which i'm impressed with, just took a quick photo of the bud i'm smoking and it's cracking. Great stuff.

• Like 1