Sweet Seeds wardrobe auto grow!

Hershey

Bought 2 Fast Bud #2 autos and a Speed Devil #2 auto a few weeks back, after just over 2 weeks only the 2 FBs had cracked and been planted, the Speed Devil just didn't want to open no matter what method I used, I know a lot of Auto strains are relatively new and you can't really have control over something like this, let's face it shit happens, so undeterred i've bought 2 Creme Caramel autos which are on their way.

I'm using a 600w HPS in a compost wardrobe grow.

Obviously 600w in such a small space plus this being my first grow using a HPS rather than CFLs or the sun, i've already heat stressed them, i've got the light higher now and a better ventilation/fans/CF setup so hopefully it should get better from here, it hasn't worsened since I noticed the problem a few days ago so hopefully it'll be alright. At least it's only slight curling of the leaves, they are still a luscious green.

Sorry for the unclear pics, next time i'll turn the damn light off!

Oh and i'm using B&Q multi-purpose compost, then will be using bio-bizz grow and bloom when it needs nutes. Infact is it probably just best to skip the grow and go onto bloom due to the short amount of time in veg and the fact they are not heavy nute drinkers?

When the CCs have come and sprouted i'll post more pics!

• Like 2

Hi Hershey!

Welcome to the contest! :yep:

Hope you enjoy this autos, all good to your plants and diary, sweet regards!!

tommy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll get a couple of pics up later when I can find my phone, the two fast buds are doing well but both the creme caramels have gone tits up.

I have to say i've been quite disappointed, i've bought 2 Fast Bud #2 seeds, a Speed Devil #2 seed, and 2 Creme Caramels. All autos, all feminized, all from pick n mix seeds.

The fast buds i've been happy with so far, but the Speed Devil didn't germinate, one of the Creme Caramels didn't germinate either and the last remaining one has turned out to be a male. You expect a small attrition rate with fem seeds, especially autoflowers but 3/5 is seriously disappointing, especially as I can't grow for a while once these are done.

Let's just hope the fast buds make up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I know I won't be getting any points for quantity and quality of my updates haha, but here's the pictures I promised.

Seem to be doing well, don't think it's going to be like the monster fast buds i've seen on here even with a 600w hps but it's not the best grow setup in the world.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...