Sweet Seed Comp 2012: A 4-Way Cube

Budelaire

It's lights out otherwise I'd treat you to one of the walls GT buddy. If I'm lucky they will be down this weekend! :guitar:

• Like 2

Guest hermanmerman

I've said what I said, and people have replied. If you really want to continue this diary as it was, then just let it pass.

ATB :smokin:

• Like 1

Carry on HM dude, I'd respect you more if you came out of incognito though. :yinyang:

Seeing as though we are all men!? :rofl:

:rofl:

Edited by Budelaire

I am utterly gob smacked at some of the things that have been posted on this diary. cant fucking believe it. the verdict aint even in yet :wallbash: weather it worked the way budelare set out for it go or not it still fucking shines as one of the best diary's in the comp. someone really trying to turn things sour fucking shame on you

this diary has opened my eyes to growing

• Like 4

I wonder Who he really is.

I mean, com'on, its a competitor who's opened an account just to de-rail this diary because he's scared he wont win.

Must be a good sign though, even i'm surprised people would gp so far and be so low.

Keep up the good work Budelair.

• Like 2

:unsure: God knows Frank!? Who would stoop to such depths. :rofl: Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 1

No offense bud, but if sweet seeds give first prize to this, in my opinion it devalues the competition greatly. A good idea alone should not be enough to win a competition. It's a bit like the olympic judges giving a gold medal to someone who attempts a ridiculous jump off the top board, even if he belly flops on the water.

Please find listed below (from post#1) of 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

We will evaluate

The aspect/appearance of the plants;

Tidiness and general appearance of the grow room;

Quantity and specially quality of the photos, showing the growth evolution of the plants;

Originality of the methods, techniques and resources applied;

Frequency of posting;

Companionship and fair play demonstrated.

As you can see there are 6 criteria areas that a diary will be evaluated on and not just one.

I don't mean to be rude but does that make your opinion a little invalid?.

......an opinion is okay, an informed one better :guitar: .

lol Hi Bud hope ur cool man :spliff: .

Here's my opinion lol

If that were my grow i'd cut a hole in the tent and shag it 'till sunrise :wassnnme:lol

Peace :hippy:

P.s Sorry for being rude :angel_not:

One of the Mods should IP check the fucker.

Perhaps like all sensible/paranoid/careful people he uses TOR.... and therefore an IP check would be totally fruitless!!

Om Shanti!

Edited by notgoinggoa
  • Like 1

this diary has been top quality throughout, what a cock that person is! talk about dig yourself a hole, cant the mods just remove his comments?

definitely the best diary on here!

• Like 1