fastbud

jjl

Looking good jjl :yep:

Here's a fastbud I cut down last week @80 days. I wouldn't normally grow autos but this was a freeb so I put it in 11 ltrs of coco at the back of my veg tent and forgot it. It's had 20hrs of mostly MH :rofl: I had to cut out a bit of budrot but I don't have the fan power in my vroom that I have in my groom.

Looking at it hanging in the droom off the top of my head 75g :unsure:

Hope you don't mind me posting pics in your thread jjl :bag:

LSD

Hi L S Diesel! Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :smokin:

Nice Fast Bud mate! Very productive, looks like you have that green finger, uh? :stoned:

Your a Diesel lover? Have you ever tried our Ice Cool? We're doing a contest here at UK420, if you want to participate you get 3 packs of seeds from our catalog for free ;) While you would only have to post a grow diary of the plants... :yes:

I'll leave you a link, just in case you haven't seen it yet: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=276279

Hope you enjoy your sweets, kind regards,

tommy

thats not a bad return lsd,have i tried mine yet well :guitar: er :yahoo::bong: yes ...quality smoke and it aint cured proper yet, cheers .........jjl

Nice to know you're enjoying it my friend!

Hope it gets even better with time ;)

Keep it sweet!

tommy