fastbud

jjl

hi all, once again fastbud delivers the goods, this at nine weeks,just before the chop,crimbo smoke so thats me done till i run out, mmm wont be long, thanks to sweet seed for such great plants.........jjl

post-2101-0-00676600-1322481408_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi jji very nice fast bud you have, can you tell me what hours your light was on for

im doing some fast bud to and was thinking of running my light for 20/4 im running at 18/6 at the mo

would this be ok, need to keep the temp high

Thanks

• Like 1

Thats a really nice looking plant you've done well..

thanks leo

Hi jji very nice fast bud you have, can you tell me what hours your light was on for

im doing some fast bud to and was thinking of running my light for 20/4 im running at 18/6 at the mo

would this be ok, need to keep the temp high

Thanks

hi jabhunt iv only ever done 18/6,but cant see a problem with 20/4,they flower anyhow,but im shure tommy will answer your question in more detail ...........thanksjjl

• Like 1

Hi mates!

Thanks for the pic and comments jjl :yes: Fantastic as usual :yep: Gotta love your love for your Fast Buds, hehehe :stoned:

Enjoy your sweets! :smokin:

jabahut: Hey mate, how are you? I personally also grow autos with 18/6 from germination to harvest. You can do it with 20/4, no problem at all, actually it is expected that the harvest may end up being slightly better, so if you want to do it 20/4 go ahead ;) Plants will enjoy it anyway... Or why not staying in the middle and give them 19/5, hehehe, it's up to you mate, hope you enjoy your autos :)

Keep it sweet my friends, kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Guest shitead

Excellent plant mate, i didn't realise fast bud got that big :) kinda hope mine don't, i'll have to bend em round in circles lol.

Do you think upping the photoperiod from 18/6 to 20/4 a week into flowering will knacker my plants up? 2 fast buds.

• Like 1

Do you think upping the photoperiod from 18/6 to 20/4 a week into flowering will knacker my plants up? 2 fast buds.

I mate!

It will probably do nothing. They don't respond to this kind of alterations to the photoperiod. You can try and give them 18 hours of light one day, 22 hours the day after, then 10 hours, then 19 hours, than a whole day of dark, than a whole day of light and you'll see that they don't stress with it and they keep on developing at the same rhythm... of course you'd be loosing some production if you do this, but some people can only grow like this and that's another good thing about autos, they really just don't care about the quantity of light they get :stoned:

But yes, you can bend the plant to keep her shorts... their branches are flexible enough for some good LST sessions ;)

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

Hi mates!

Thanks for the pic and comments jjl :yes: Fantastic as usual :yep: Gotta love your love for your Fast Buds, hehehe :stoned:

Enjoy your sweets! :smokin:

jabahut: Hey mate, how are you? I personally also grow autos with 18/6 from germination to harvest. You can do it with 20/4, no problem at all, actually it is expected that the harvest may end up being slightly better, so if you want to do it 20/4 go ahead ;) Plants will enjoy it anyway... Or why not staying in the middle and give them 19/5, hehehe, it's up to you mate, hope you enjoy your autos :)

Keep it sweet my friends, kind regards,

tommy

Hi tommy im good thanks and iam enjoying the sweets , im on 18/6 but if there is any cold nights i will just run 24/7

and thanks for the reply :smokin:

Looking good jjl :yep:

Here's a fastbud I cut down last week @80 days. I wouldn't normally grow autos but this was a freeb so I put it in 11 ltrs of coco at the back of my veg tent and forgot it. It's had 20hrs of mostly MH :rofl: I had to cut out a bit of budrot but I don't have the fan power in my vroom that I have in my groom.

Looking at it hanging in the droom off the top of my head 75g :unsure:

Hope you don't mind me posting pics in your thread jjl :bag:

LSD

post-57539-0-86366900-1322593713_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

hi lsd ,thats a fantastic plant mate the cola is awesome,lsd i think you will be suprised just how much more than 75 grams that plant is,but you can let us know when its dry, your in for a suprise,just the other day on hear i read someone post autou's are a novelty,well how wrong are they,well done man :bong::smokin:

let us know when its dry

Here you are mate, 69g dry, but very sticky. Not bad fer owt :yahoo:

I'm gonna jar it for a month or so before I give it a roasting, have you tied yours yet? ... well tell us then :rofl:

LSD

post-57539-0-16896500-1322739844_thumb.jpg

post-57539-0-00143400-1322739864_thumb.jpg

• Like 1