NEW MODEL ARMY presents GREEN POISON / NO REST FOR THE WICKED ONES&#33

Army

What you have got to ask yourself is am I growing with chemicals..? Even if there is the odd chemical in the base compost will it be in my final product..? Is there a need to flush before harvest..?

I think not to all three of them.. So growing in an indoor setting and under lights you are going to get pretty much close to an organic set up.. Bearing in mind it is impossible to be fully organic when growing indoors and under lights anyway..

Edited by madgiz
sp
  • Like 3

What you have got to ask yourself is am I growing with chemicals..? Even if there is the odd chemical in the base compost will it be in my final product..? Is there a need to flush before harvest..?

I think not to all three of them.. So growing in an indoor setting and under lights you are going to get pretty much close to an organic set up.. Bearing in mind it is impossible to be fully organic when growing indoors and under lights anyway..

I can't believe my eyes :woot:! Let me refresh the page..yes he is! Clone-L madgiz, I hope it's just a routine check...

Hey people, this guy is the person behind the pictures,behind lush green; I've been growing with AN products and harvesting autumn leaves till he smacked my head and put a bottle of oldtimer bloom in front of me...

thank you

NMA

• Like 1

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit...that wasn't him! :skin_up: :skin_up: :skin_up: Was a member of Team anyway.... :bong:

:headpain: also I do taste batmix on end product??? :unsure: do I have to flush??? :unsure:

Nah! I like it :skin_up:

Edited by New Model Army

Let's get back to our work. Seeds are ready to go in Batmix...

gallery_64418_3927_21057.jpg

First of all, I rework the compost between my hands, so it regains its intented texture. This is important.

If you don't rework and compost feels lumpy and sticky (plagron is ok but my westland multi needs a good rework), and If you flop this straight into pots, I would expect your "what's wrong with my plant?" thread on "sick plants forum" very soon.

post-64418-0-76838000-1322524666_thumb.jpgpost-64418-0-60385400-1322524705_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I use 3"/7.5cm small pots as first pots, that will followed by 1lt and 6.5lt pots. At this stage a toothpick is very helpful...

I poked holes in compost with toothpick, placed babies in, sprinkle some little Batmix top on them and watered little bit with a pipet to settle them in...that's it :guitar:

post-64418-0-04464900-1322525180_thumb.jpg

...And now time to take some bud shots and upload later tonight for next months Cream of the Crop Competition. I hope Joolz notices them. :blub: Don't think so, he's doing odd bong all day :bong: Hmmm, I might get his attention if I name them OLDTIMES pheno cream caramel, BLUES pheno super skunk, SMILE pheno blue hash :smokin: Genious :smokin:

Edited by New Model Army
  • Like 1

N.M.A.

What can i say except. :realcool: it made me skin one up

after the pics.

Think i will read your post again and make another.

D.Fiend

Hey D.Fiend

Cheers pal and I am reading gunner's, killing me :rofl: