NEW MODEL ARMY presents GREEN POISON / NO REST FOR THE WICKED ONES&#33

Army

Hi everyone,

Tonight The Green Poison Battalion Basic Training takes off, they are going to be a part of a team involved in everything from scuba diving and disaster relief to full-scale operation.

Simply, they will learn many life skills that will help them when they joined to Wicked Ones Brigade which is situated in North, supporting First Armoured Division.

First training - Scuba Diving: Our soldiers will spend 12-24 hours under the water in a drinking glass, this will teach them how to broke their shell without using detonators.

So see you tonight!:bong:

NMA

Edited by New Model Army

Hiphip thanks,

This morning I checked them about 08:30, some of them were down, I pushed the rest, all good :B): . Water was warmer than I expected, so I moved them a better place.

e2a: Nice input, anytime...

NMA

...covered with another two wet paper towels and covered the whole deal with a plate. Placed the plate in a dark, warm place, and that's everything for today

:bong: ...

post-64418-0-75425500-1322356574_thumb.jpg post-64418-0-87775000-1322356705_thumb.jpg

Excellent vigourous plant mate, quality smoke too, got my 3rd one from seed vegging in the cupboard atm, gonna keep cuts from her , she is real special i reckon, the strain in general i mean but you never know, this might be the sweet one like Double 00 had, you just never know

• Like 1

Thanks La Viva Sativa mate :stoned: .I just skipped through your diary.Good growing mate :skin_up:

Thanks ratdog :wink: first time I am growing Green Poison :bong:

and a cream caramel shot before I go to bed

:yawn:

gallery_64418_3927_253829.jpg

Edited by New Model Army
  • Like 2

Sweet Seeds Green Poison

It is a stable hybrid between the most potent indica and sativa genetics from Sweet Seeds, created specially for everyone who longs for a deep indica relaxation after a hard working day. This new cannabis strain is strongly dominated by indica genes which make her fast growing and flowering, producing heavy yields of the best quality marijuana.

Being mostly indica, feminized cannabis seeds of Green Poison are suitable for indoor and outdoor cultivation and produce eye-appealing plants with some sativa prevalence - they grow long and flexible with a large central cola and a well developed branching system. Their dark green foliage often turns purple in early stage of maturing and makes a perfect back ground for big dense buds covered with white shiny crystals full of THC which is between 15% and 20%. This marijuana variety is very resinous. Numerous bud sites seem to fill any gaps they can find. Green Posion's remarkable 7 weeks of flowering surprise even experienced cannabis growers. A very intense, sweet and fruity, aroma starts appearing at the beginning of flowering and maintains in the final product. Due to the rapid flowering, plants of this marijuana strain are very resistant to fungi attacks as well as to their worst enemy, grey mould, and grow perfectly well in wet climate zones. The first harvest is ready already by the middle of September.

Plants developed from these feminized cannabis seeds are great yielders. The average production is 500-650 gr. per m2 indoors and up to 700 gr. per plant outdoors. Cured marijuana of Green Poison has a long shelf life and maintains a strong prolonged fruit and flower taste and a power of a deep relaxation so needed by the end of the working week. Smoking is extremely pleasant with no choking effect and no hangover effect.

Type: Indica 70%, Sativa 30 %

THC: 15-20%, CBD: 0,9%, CBN: 0,4%

Yeld: indoor 500-650 gr/m2, outdoor 500-700 gr/plant

Flowering period: 7 week

Harvest time outdoor: mid-end September

strange, I could never find an info about parents of this plant, but read a lot good feedbacks about Green Poison, also cup winner, twice...

It's a seven weeker,that's good, I'd like to keep the plants 14-21 days more, so flowering will take 9 weeks...

post-64418-0-37331800-1322436249_thumb.jpg

Grow Gear

The grow medium is compost, Plagron Bat Mix (60-65lt for 9 plants), some people think it's hot, hah! my neighbour's mother is hot, Plagron is not! :skin_up: ; tomorrow seeds are going in Bat Mix.

main nutrient, PM Oldtimer Bloom

additive, Maxicrop (seaweed)

Joker, Fish Mix (just in case, N def when flowering)

I am not sure does this count as ORGANIC GROW but sure it's going to be a good grow :rofl: . Plagron BatMix with Oldtimer Bloom creates a wonderful aroma.

so see you tomorrow... :bong:

NMA

Edited by New Model Army
  • Like 1

phew!!! Ot1, hell outta guy... he just pointed me why this grow doesn't count as organic grow because we have a slight problem on Plagron Bat Mix...

here it is:

""" If you have the time read what I have posted here!

The thing is opinions on organic growing are highly diverse, for instance I would not use anything like bat shit, or a product containing it. While bats collect insects or fruit depending on type so their droppings are pretty much natural as a fertiliser so can be called organic, what ever anyone says collecting the bat shit from the bat caves disturbs and causes the death of many of these wonderful creatures, even though today less intrusive methods of extraction are used rather than setting fires and dynamiting to kill the bats and drive them away, collection still reduces the bat populations so in some places they are dwindling to extinction.

So if you mean are peat and batshit natural uncontaminated organic products, yes they are.

Now plagron call products with mainly organic fertilisers organic, but they also add what they call mineral fertilisers in english that means chemicals to balance and supplement the fertiliser mix and still call it organic, its not organic.

biobizz Fishmix is as far as I know totally organic, maxicrop is organic and oldtimer nutrients are entirely made with soil association approved ingredients. """

Oldtimer1

Edited by New Model Army
  • Like 1