Hiphip's Hooray.

Hiphip

Not long now eh mucka.

Sorry about the budrot tho ,but they are still looking fantastic.

Also, congrats on the nomination.A very well deserved one.

Redtilidie :)

Not long at all mate. One may even be coming down later @ 8 weeks. Thanks for the thoughts about the dreaded rot. I have had to do a little hack kere and there but I believe that I have saved the vast majority of the buds. Those Tai's are very densely budded I will tell you that I found a bit on the Jack as well so keep an eye out on yours my friend.

Thank you for the kind words. There are some fantastic grows on display so to be put in that category means a hell of a lot. I feel honoured everytime I look at the thread. WOW I think. Cheers RED.

All the very best of fortune for your grow mucker and thanks for stopping by.

Back later with an update on the Psico's.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Way to go Hip Hip, you deserve the nom buddy, just look at what you are smashing out of th room you have, wish i was smoking them dude! Top Top stuff man. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

Congrats on the nomination Hip, a clear contender from what I can see. I can't vote unfortunately. Best of luck anyway.

Dot :hippy:

• Like 1

Some top quality pics coming through matey :yinyang:

The Psico update later will be a good one mucker. Thanks mate.

Way to go Hip Hip, you deserve the nom buddy, just look at what you are smashing out of th room you have, wish i was smoking them dude! Top Top stuff man. Nelly :skin_up:

Nelly, I love reading your words. Every time I see that you've posted anywhere I read it and note the positivity that comes forth. You must bottle it mate. Glass half full indeed. Thank you for the kind words nelly, means a lot.

Congrats on the nomination Hip, a clear contender from what I can see. I can't vote unfortunately. Best of luck anyway.

Dot :hippy:

Thanks Dot I'll count it in my head. Remember that you could still win this yourself you are in the comp as well. Good luck with your new venture mate.

How can I see nominations ? Can't find the thread anywhere :guitar:

Serious? The thread is pinned at the top of the page for the comp. Is that why you've never voted Lesley. The GOTM has been running a while now. You may even make it soon if you continue as you are.

All the best my friend.

Back soon with the PSICO's.

The chemo is scrambling my brain, well that's my excuse, lol, found it now, 2nd place so far

GO Hiphip :guitar:

I'd have blamed the Cream Caramel.

:yahoo: SSSHHH Don't tell me. :yahoo:

Thanks for the vote mucker.

Cheers :yinyang:

hey Hiphip..

can vote for your work at last..nothing like communal effort..nothing like a community hunted from professions involving the future of the nation to focus the mind..

and nice focus in your pictures too..i refer you to the 5th picture in post #298 for the tallest tower of a single calyx i have EVER seen on a plant..

and yes i see the snail in my favourite pic, as you say, and underneath those little minaret domes i see the mummified face of the snake from the Jungle Book..the one that tried to hynotise everything..

i'm pretty sure that's what it is underneath that green snail you point out..

post-58195-0-94912700-1330719771_thumb.jpg

stay safe there dude.. :yep:

• Like 1

PSICODELICIA 2. @ 55 days of 12/12. Fucking ugly plant. 3 Ml/L of PM Bloom. Strange bud formation but looks as if she will go at least another week. She has had a fair few leaves nipped off and a small bud removed owing to the trouble.

gallery_54925_4127_199197.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_32667.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_89065.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_155385.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_64264.jpg

This is a sure fire winner of COTC. :wassnnme: :wassnnme: :wassnnme:

gallery_54925_4127_109136.jpg

Ugly as Plug.

gallery_54925_4127_85782.jpg

Is this called foxtailing?

gallery_54925_4127_17216.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_124222.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_200378.jpg

But she is shining.

gallery_54925_4127_29673.jpg

Thanks to all who vote for any of the nominated growers. We all appreciate the gesture.

Back later with PSICO 1, for what may be the last time.

Thanks for looking. I like Oak trees.

• Like 3

hey Hiphip..

can vote for your work at last..nothing like communal effort..nothing like a community hunted from professions involving the future of the nation to focus the mind..

and nice focus in your pictures too..i refer you to the 5th picture in post #298 for the tallest tower of a single calyx i have EVER seen on a plant..

and yes i see the snail in my favourite pic, as you say, and underneath those little minaret domes i see the mummified face of the snake from the Jungle Book..the one that tried to hynotise everything..

i'm pretty sure that's what it is underneath that green snail you point out..

post-58195-0-94912700-1330719771_thumb.jpg

stay safe there dude.. :yep:

Humbled my esteemed compadre, The ethos should be strong I agre.

I would refer you to the post above this one my friend, Is it Foxtailing? It is peculiar for sure but Foxglove can kill.

There is always another answer but no need.

For a long hour Mowgli lay back among the coils, while Kaa, his head motionless on the ground, thought of all that he had seen and known since the day he came from the egg.

The light seemed to go out of his eyes and leave them like stale opals, and now and again he made little stiff passes with his head, right and left, as though he were hunting in his sleep. Mowgli dozed quietly, for he knew that there is nothing like sleep before hunting, and he was trained to take it at any hour of the day or night. Then he felt Kaa’s back grow bigger and broader below him as the huge python puffed himself out, hissing with the noise of a sword drawn from a steel scabbard;

“I have seen all the dead seasons,” Kaa said at last, “and the great trees and the old elephants, and the rocks that were bare and sharp-pointed ere the moss grew. Art thou still alive, Manling?

A singular for your delectation. All of the very best of fortune and frivolity my friend.

gallery_54925_4127_57773.jpg

• Like 2

Gorgeous photos !

That is down to using a NIKON Lesley. This one is for you but, like Thicky, don't tell TUM as he may get jealous. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

gallery_54925_4127_6002.jpg

• Like 2

PSICODELICIA 1. @ 53 days of 12/12. 3 Ml/L of PM Bloom. One more bud lost but other than that she is still divine.

This may well be the last time that we see her as a living plant. To my eyes and feel she is ready. My much better half dislikes me around this time due to my procrastination of when to actually cut. I generally chop about the top 2 thirds and then do the rest a few days later so we will probably do that on her. The plant, not the better half.

Firm buds giving off an aroma that is strangely familiar, yet unknown. See, procrastinating again. Pics of the stunning lady.

gallery_54925_4127_177186.jpg

As you can see, it is difficult to get her to look sexy any more. Ravished springs to mind.

gallery_54925_4127_179809.jpg

But when you get up close; different girl now.

gallery_54925_4127_54243.jpg

POPCORN???

gallery_54925_4127_40375.jpg

See why I think that they are ready?

gallery_54925_4127_241378.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_203556.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_76494.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_222854.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_76494.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_59680.jpg

gallery_54925_4127_239330.jpg

As ever, many thanks for popping by and get voting, if you haven't yet. Have a look at the others and make your choice.

It is important to realise that the earth spins anti clockwise, protect pets.

I never thought I'd see the day

When you became what you've become

It's easy now just to look away

And leave your conscience on the run

Spend so much time not looking for answers

Someone else's to blame

As long as you don't take the drop

To you it's all the same

Blood, sweat and tears

Really don't matter

Just the things that you do

In this garden

CHEERS :smokin:

Enjoy, this garden. Sometimes you need a didgeridoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qzt47OsN28

• Like 3