Cream of the Crop - October 2011

Joolz

638 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The villain and his rich pickings for me too. great photo; cool foreground with warm background really showing off the blue in blueberry. And swag that I would give a bollock to get high on. Well done villain, I hope to be able to produce criminal beauties like that too one day. Bravo!

Really impressed by all of these guys, but The-Villain and Archangel shone out like stars. Still Doobz won it for me. My god man! you must be barely able to function on a Sunday night. I can almost feel my fingers all sticky and smell the tang of top weed. Well done Sir/Ma'am. And like all competitions, it's not the winning, it's the taking a deep suck.

• Like 1

very close for me this month between Archangel, DoctorD and leapsure-skemor but doctor d just gets the nod with his Guerrilla purple Frisian Dew.

Edited by lazaru

all ar great pics . liking the outdoor shots .. vilains blueberry got my vote,this time. with goldie 2007 ,second fav. edit :smokin:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c

Not an easy choice cause they are all really great pics - makes my mouth water - or is that the right expression? :) - what's with the pile of stones tho? Cool, but it's the odd one out.

P.S. I voted for leapsure 'cause I just liked the look of that one!

It's soo rare to see a strapping young chap in this comp I'm just gonna have to plump for him. Nice one Chilli, top stuff :yep:

Poor lad looks like he was cold tho, I'm surprised he got his balls out for the ladies at all :wassnnme:

• Like 2